Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall is now looking for two persons to fill the positions as (Senior) Process Improvement Advisors, reporting to the Head of Business Excellence & Document Management in the BU Offshore of the BA Wind. Business Excellence & Document Management belongs – together with the department of Asset Management – to the unit Business Excellence and Asset Management.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.
The Business Excellence & Document Management department is responsible to build out and implement the BU Offshore process landscape and helps taking our business improvement system to the next level. The overall purpose is to achieve best-in-class process improvement culture within and across the business units in Business Area Wind. Furthermore the department is responsible for the Document Management in the BU Offshore from TG0 to Decommissioning.
We are now looking for two (Senior) Process Improvement Advisor who take a key role in the design and implementation of the Process Landscape.
You will have the following key responsibilities:
- Set up and align the framework, incl. identification and categorization of process types needed
- Create an overview of already existing processes in BU Offshore
- Generate ideas how to visualize the process landscape and which IT solution(s) to be used
- Operate the Document Management System for the scope of the assignment
- Design the process landscape for the BU Offshore
- Implement the process landscape of the BU Offshore
- Set up and run the continuous improvement process for the process landscape
- Lead and / or contribute to projects run within department of Business Excellence & Asset Management
What we are looking for:
- You have a university degree (or equal) in economics/engineering with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Deep knowledge of the Wind business
- Proven track record within the field of process and project management
- You are proven skilled in dealing with complex issues, problems and challenges
- You are structured, pro-active and able to go into the details whilst maintaining the overview
- You are a strong stakeholder manager and a cooperative team player
- You are a highly motivated, result driven and communicative
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written
- The unit as well as the industry is in rapid change and our successful candidate needs to be able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability building on the foundations already established through the last years of development.
The location of this position is flexible, preferably in a Vattenfall/BA Wind main location. Regular business trips are required.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 30,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer flexibility, respect for work life balance and the opportunity for working in a small, dedicated team with a true international outlook.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Process and time line
Please send in your application until August 31st 2017.
By applying you agree to the use of existing assessment reports and Management Planning data in the selection process. Please note that this position might be subject for Security Vetting, which also includes national security controls.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Lars-Erik Schubach, Head of Business Excellence & Document Management (+49152 5688 2868). For more information about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Vanessa Koop, +49 (0) 40 79022 7786.
We look forward to your application!