We are now looking for a Risk Manager for our Wind Projects to the earliest possible entry date.
The Risk Manager is responsible for maintaining and reporting the overall project risk profile and manages the risk management process. They are responsible for risk management quality assurance and consolidation of risks, collecting of information, managing the risk register and action plan managing risk workshops, handling risk reporting and communication to the Commercial Project Manager / Project Director.
Your responsibilities as Risk Manager:
• Establish and maintain risk and opportunity registers and monitor progress on mitigating actions;
• Ensure all risks and opportunities are identified and managed properly and timely;
• Support the risk and opportunity owners in identifying, describing, valuing, treating and monitoring their risks/opportunities and develop strategies for dealing with residual risk and assist in defining business continuity plans;
• Ensure that all risks and opportunities are managed in a compliant manner with due regard to health & safety, technical, quality, cost and programme objectives;
• Risk reporting for project status reports to the package manager, project directors, commercial project manager and wider commercial team;
• Ensures that risks are quantified and clustered in three different scenarios to run a simulation to identify the most likely risk case and mitigation actions are quantified and traced in detail.
Your profile as Risk Manager:
• Candidates for this post will have a minimum 5 years of experience in project risk management in offshore renewables, offshore oil and gas, or similar complex industries;
• Demonstrable risk management track record in major CAPEX and OPEX environments;
• Experience with engineering disciplines associated with offshore wind construction projects (i.e. Structural/Civil, Electrical Systems or Wind Turbine Generators);
• Risk management, engineering, technical or commercial qualification, graduate level or equivalent. Candidates with enough relevant experience in lieu of formal qualifications will be considered;
• Strong manager and team player, with the ability to influence over a wide network of co-worker relationships and key stakeholders;
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing. Fluent in English.
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer flexibility , respect for work life balance and the opportunity for working in a small, dedicated team with a true international outlook.
Please note that the above is a summary of the most important tasks. For the full job description and information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Eveline Beurskens via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is August 27th.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
The Vattenfall Business Area Wind runs all offshore and onshore wind projects (development, construction and execution) and manages as well as operates all wind farms (offshore and onshore) within the Northern Europe region. In addition, the BA takes care of identifying profitable growth options for any other kind of renewable energy sources and developing solutions for system integration of renewable energy sources.
We look forward to your application!