Are you a bold, inspiring Agile coach with a clear business mind?
Are you an inspiring coach with an agile mindset? Well, then it looks like you are on your way to a very exciting job. Do you also want to be a significant part of creating the architecture of the energy landscape toward a fossil free future? Even better! Finally, are you motivated by a culture that encourages new ideas, open discussions and great responsibility’s? Are you driven by a free role? There you go, keep on reading, this is for you.
We are looking for an agile coach to Change Effeciency & Effectiveness within Business Area Markets. We want to implement and start working in a much more agile way, then we do today. We need a collogue who can lead us in that direction.
What you will do:
As an agile coach you will be the one using the old phrase “Think outside the box” and be the inspiring force our teams need to come up with key insights that make us successful. You will have a free role and work closely with other change agents in the department. Your main responsibilities will be:
• to define, recommend and help implement practices to help our teams to consistently develop towards a more agile way of working
• to structure and provide them with mindsets or whatever tools they might need to be agile
• through coaching and collaboration you will help them improve business focus, work procedures and to be more self-organized
• to work with all levels of the organization and challenge perceptions of traditional working structures
• A true agile mindset; you are not stuck in a special methodology, but you see what needs to be done, and work towards successful set-up accordingly
• You have a business and customer value mindset
• Significant experience in Agile methods and principles, as an Agile coach, Scrum master or similar
• Proven coaching skills
• Excellent communication skills in English. If you also speak Swedish and/or German it is an asset
Our perfect candidate in a perfect world is a well-grounded person that loves building relationships and has an ability to convince and inspire others through mentoring skills. You also have an understanding that Rome wasn’t built in a day and that there are some changes that are hard to accomplish in the short run. You are confident to challenge the status quo and drive changes within and outside the teams. You are perseverant and take initiatives to define and deal with recurring problems.
Location: Stockholm or Hamburg. The role requires travelling.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
For information about the position please contact Hiring manager Ulf Bernström, +46 72-5751836 and for information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Caroline Grammenos, email@example.com
We welcome your application including CV and cover letter no later than 12th of August 2018
Lars-Erik Näsman, Unionen, +4687395685
Mozghan Amiri, Unionen, +46702983370
Sven Gunnar Gremlin, Akademikerna, +46705397007
Marthin Westman, Akademikerna, +46705396380.
We look forward to receive your application!
Markets is the Business Division where all asset optimization and trading activities are centralised for the Vattenfall Group. We are located in multiple locations in Sweden, The Netherlands and Germany with more than 600 professionals. We trade the full range of energy commodities such as electricity, gas, coal, renewable energies and emissions and take responsibility for a diversified sourcing of power, fuels and carbon credits. We optimise and hedge Vattenfall’s generation assets in order to manage risk efficiently and optimise the portfolio value. These activities are the basis for maximising profitability and ensuring continuous business growth for Vattenfall and its customers.