Do you want to be part of building a new European business venture?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Area Solutions – Solution Sales Manager. You will become a member of the Area Solutions SE Project Team and you will report to the Director BU ES SE.
Our municipalities, property developer and property management customers across Sweden are seeking new ways to reach their climate targets and enable the citizens to live a fossil free life by managing energy on an district level.
This is a new way of operating energy. If you want to be part of building an innovative energy venture then this is the place to be.
Your responsibilities as Area Solutions Manager
Focus will be on complex Area Solutions; proposing attractive services which among others combine heat, electricity and electric transportation. You will work with the entire Area Solutions team to ensure a profitable business deriving from Engineering, EMS/IT and commercial parts. You will work closely and through co-creation with our clients and stakeholders early and throughout the entire city development process to develop a prospect pipeline and deliver winning propositions.
• Driving pipeline growth for Area Solutions SE by working with potential leads and initiated customer cases to ensure our market presence
• Driving the co-creation process for Area Solutions with customers to create end-to-end client proposals and bids
• Manage relationships with key decision makers with all stakeholders i.e. local authorities, project developers
• Manage contracts and partnership agreements throughout the city development process
• Develop a deep understanding of customer drivers and delivery of customized and unique propositions for each customer
• Manage in-house engineering, solutions, commercial and operations teams to put together compelling solutions
• To win and close opportunities of significant scale, typically in excess of 200 MSEK capital investment.
• Contribute to a client co-creation sales process and strategy
• Contribute to the center of excellence for Area Solutions across our European BU Energy Solutions
To be successful, we believe that you have the following experience:
• We seek a dedicated and self-motivated individual with a broad skill set
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within development of energy projects
• Proven track record of driving client co-creation solutions sales growth and preferable within an immature market
• Experience with decentralized energy technical solutions as well as customer drivers and needs
• To successful you will need, strong contractual skills, commercial experience, and understanding of low carbon energy technologies
• Capable of structuring deals and closing opportunities of significant scale
• Proven experience of success managing bidding and negotiation teams and proven experience with SE and EU tender regulations
• Understanding of energy market economics, regulation and future trends in the transition to fossil free living
• Understanding of city development processes and building regulations, municipalities (politicians and officials), project developers, the real estate market and district energy solutions
• Naturally innovative, and entrepreneurial approach to challenges – able to self-solve problems and navigate uncharted waters championing innovation and challenging the status quo to drive change the in the market
• Ability to translate technical detail into clear commercial impact for customers.
• Fluent in Swedish and English
The location of this position is in Stockholm, Sweden.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Martin Sjöberg, +46707980395. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Shala Jamshid,Shala.Jamshid@vattenfall.com
Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 Kalle Almqvist, Akademikerna, Kjell Karlsson, Ledarna, Göran H. Johansson, SEKO och Patrik Nenzén, Unionen.
We welcome your application in English and/or Swedish including CV and cover letter. Last date to apply 20th January 2019. We do not accept applications via email or after last application date. Selection and interviews are held after last application date.
“Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure are many of our positions security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation"
“At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.”