Are you interested in data? Do you also have experience in software development?
Then our position as a Business Intelligence / Data Engineer in the field of IT Sweden in Stockholm is exactly the challenge you were looking for.
As our CEO Magnus Hall says: "Digitalization will be key to deliver on our targets and as enabler we need to invest in digital talent."
We believe that data engineering is one of our key factors to support our business partners in developing new business models, new products and innovative ideas for Vattenfall and its customers.
Your role description:
Many decisions and nearly all solutions for our customers are based on data. We collect data, process it and use it to develop new innovative solutions. As a data engineer you will work in a dynamic environment that is rapidly evolving due to the latest innovations (digitalization of the energy revolution, big data, etc.).
In recent months, a "high level" target architecture has been defined for all regions and business units as part of a digitization strategy, which includes the introduction of a data lake (hybrid analytical platform, cloud and on-premise). This Data Lake is based on a "Microsoft first strategy" and incorporates the latest technologies. The spectrum ranges from the Microsoft Azure Stack including Office 365 with Power BI to Azure DWH and Hadoop Clusters with Machine Learning components.
Together with our business partners, you will accompany Vattenfall's path to becoming a digital and even more customer-oriented energy service provider by using a wide variety of data sources for Data Lake, designing, developing and implementing complex query and analysis routines.
Qualification we need:
As a data engineer, you have an understanding of mathematical / stochastic relationships and an affinity for developing new solutions with some of the following technologies and skills:
- You must be able to express yourself fluently in Swedish and English.
- Experience in Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence
- ETL processes (delta extraction / custom data extractions)
- MS Azure DWH and MS HD Insight, MS Azure Data Factory, PowerShell
- MS SQL Server (TSQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Tabular, Power BI, C#) using Visual Studio and VSTS
- Experience in creating modern dashboards (DAX, MDX, Report Theme JSON, custom visuals)
- Office 365, Excel, Power BI (Desktop, Premium, Pro, Service, Mobile), On-Premise Gateway
- Python, Spark, R as well as ABAP-OO, CSS, Java and Java Script
- SAP BW and SAP BO (Administration and Development), SLT and DS
- BEX Toolset (Analyzer, Query Designer, Web Application Designer, Report Designer)
- Business Objects Toolset (Analysis for Office, Web Intelligence, Information Design Tool, Design Studio
Are you interested? Together with our business partners, you are motivated to tackle the challenges in the Big Data and Analytics environment within the scope of digitization and to develop new solutions? Then we look forward to receiving your application - even if you may not be able to meet all of the above-mentioned requirements.
We offer you a comprehensive induction program including training, coaching and "learning on the job". You will have the time to develop personally in one of the new core competencies in the Analytics Solutions Team Vattenfall.
For more information, please contact:
Nick Hauto (Manager Analytics Solutions), +49 4060 0052 337
Nidhi Illman (Recruiter), +46 72 702 7861
We look forward to receiving your application! Last date of applications: 18th March 2018.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.