Do you want to be part of building a new business venture?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position of Engineer in the Netherlands within the new Business Unit Energy Solutions (Inhouse). The Business Unit is currently present in Germany, Sweden and the UK and is starting up in the Netherlands. You will be working on the feasibility study, technical design and engineering of projects that enter into our sales/acquisition pipeline and subsequently enter into delivery and operations stages.
Fossil fuel free decentral heating solutions for new build and renovation projects will play a major role in the energy transition in The Netherlands. This new business venture will offer energy solutions for heating and cooling, but also include solar power, electricity, e-mobility charging, storage, sub metering and digital energy saving tools that combines the benefits of both decentralized and centralized energy production into a completely new service across Vattenfall. A service that fits our Real Estate customers’ needs, today and in the future. The heating and cooling solutions include amongst others heatpumps, ground sourced heating and low temperature networks.
This is a new way of buying energy. Vattenfall will design, install and manage the most optimal energy solution to achieve the smallest possible environmental footprint for our customers and yet being cost efficient. Offering a single point of contact combining hardware and energy-services into a complete and convenient energy solution – we aim to be the only energy partner our customers need.
If you want to be part of building an innovative energy venture then this is the place to be.
As Engineer, you will play a vital part by compelling the most innovation, economical, yet reliable decentral energy for solutions Real Estate customers. Not just the generic concept, but the true technical design of the offers that we will put out are your responsibility.
Your focus is to make us successful by designing and engineering iconic energy solutions.
- Working on the overall technical solution and design of projects
- Responsible for quality of engineering from design through to asset management and operational performance
- Part of bidding teams and able to work collaboratively with the Sales team and Product Management team
- Cooperation with other engineering/design teams in the Vattenfall business across Europe
- Creating new innovative ways to provide low-carbon heat and contributing positively towards Vattenfalls’ zero-carbon targets
- Overseeing energy performance management of operational networks and ensuring they perform as designed – working closely with the asset management and commercial teams to hit P&L targets through strong asset energy performance management
· Ensure, by cooperation with peers, that we have capability to deliver on our customer promises
To be successful we believe that you have the following experience:
· 3+ year working experience in development, construction and/or operation of (preferably) decentral heat networks and energy centers and/or experience with heating systems in built environment
· Practical experience with heatpumps and groundsourced energy systems
- Proven experience as part of bidding and negotiation teams and with EU & NL tender regulations
- Proven experience with construction contracts
· Ability to translate technical detail into commercial impact
· Understanding of the Real Estate market and, preferably, understanding of Real Estate energy systems and decentralized technologies
To enjoy the work with us we believe you need to be:
- · A high performing individual with a drive to successfully accomplish what is set to be done
- · Energetic and dynamic but yet a team player that helps everyone else to be better at what they do
- · Passionate about technology, engineering, digitalization, and creating the best (economical, performance, sustainable)
- · A strategic thinker with very strong doer and hands-on abilities
- · Passionate about being part of building a new business
We welcome your application with personal letter and CV no later than 31st January 2019
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Bianca Eder, Recruiter, +31 6466 12829 you can also send a whatsapp for quicker communication.