Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
Are you interested in a job with a lot of potential, possibilities and responsibilities, and be a part of a growing organization, you may be the person we are looking for.
Main responsibilities as CMS & SHM Data Analyst in the SCADA Data Analysis team:
Vattenfall’s Business Area Wind, is now recruiting a CMS (condition monitoring system) and SHM (structural health monitoring) Data Analyst for the Analysis Team. You will be a part of a well-founded team where thinking outside the box is a natural part of everyday work. The Analysis Team supports all Vattenfall onshore and offshore wind farms with underperformance, fault detection and maintenance support.
Your tasks as CMS and SHM Data Analyst:
- Daily operation of our Condition Monitoring Systems
- Vibration analysis and diagnostics of wind turbine drivetrain components
- Identification of potential drivetrain failures
- Relating CMS driven fault detections to SCADA, alarms and maintenance data
- Communicating drivetrain CMS reports to sites
- Estimating degradation and damage state of structural components
- Developing a measurement setup for wind turbine blades and support structure
- Processing high frequency SHM data of structural components into health indicators
- Relating SHM results to SCADA, alarms and maintenance data
Your profile as CMS and SHM Data Analyst:
- Experienced with B&K, G&J and SKF Condition Monitoring Systems
- Experienced with CMS and SHM sensor technology
- Experienced with vibration analysis and diagnostics, preferably ISO CAT II certified or higher
- Experienced with processing high frequency measurement data
- Advanced programming skills, preferably R
- Advanced understanding of failures, preferably mechanical or civil engineer
- Well organized and structured work approach
- Team player with excellent communication skills in English in an international organization
- Ability to work independently with a large personal drive
The location of this position is flexible, either Esbjerg, Kolding or Amsterdam. Some international travel to sites and other offices will be required.
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in an interdisciplinary team and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Masoud Asgarpour, Team Lead Analysis via masoud.asgarpour-at-vattenfall.com.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact our senior recruiter Jette Ingeberg via phone +45-22570751.
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20.000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from the energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, solar, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.