For the managing directors’ office of Vattenfall Energy Trading GmbH we are now looking for a talented and ambitious
Volljurist - Lawyer (m/f)
Time limited two-year contract
Location is Hamburg
Full-time or part-time possible; well-suited for part-time work thus applications on part-time condition are welcome!
Your job as a Lawyer (m/f)
You will become responsible for facilitating and managing the legal duties and requirements of the managing directors’ office of Vattenfall Energy Trading GmbH.
Your key activities will be:
- All (legal) tasks of corporate housekeeping including preparation of shareholders’ and managing directors’ meetings and resolutions, bylaws, powers of attorney etc.
- Advice on corporate compliance issues for company and managing director
- Maintenance of branch registrations
- Providing internal contract due diligences
- Ensuring awareness of legal risks and responsibilities
Your profile as a Lawyer (m/f)
We are looking for a good communicator who possesses excellent interpersonal skills together with the ability to relate easily at all levels within the organization. The job also requires strong analytical capabilities and a high self-motivation. You should enjoy to work independently as well as to work as a part of the team.
Furthermore, you convince with the following skills and competencies:
- German law degree with excellent qualification
- Corporate lawyer with experience in corporate housekeeping
- 1 to 3 years post-qualification experience; preferably gained in a reputable law company or legal department of an international company
- Ambition to work in an international, high-performance environment
- Excellent written and oral skills both in English and German
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-orientated culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producers of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 20 000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from six energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources.
Markets is the Business Area where all asset optimisation and trading activities are centralized for the Vattenfall Group. Our activities are multi-site located across Europe with almost 500 professionals working in Sweden, Germany, The Netherlands, Denmark, and Poland. We trade the full range of energy commodities such as electricity, gas, oil, coal, freight, renewable energies and emissions, take responsibility for a diversified sourcing of power, fuels and carbon credits and optimize the running and hedging of Vattenfall’s generation assets. These efforts are the basis for maximum profitability and continuous business growth.
For more information about the job you are welcome to contact Dr. Sylvia Scharfenberg via phone +494024430 754, for information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Selma Budak, via phone +494079022 7788 or apply directly via the application button.