Vattenfall are now looking for a Treasury Controller in Group Treasury.
Group Treasury within Vattenfall Group are responsible for the following:
* Raising capital
* Functioning as the group internal bank
* Providing guarantees
Group Treasury consist of 12 employees, mainly located at our head office in Solna. The analysis team consists of two colleagues who share the responsibility for the main tasks listed below. During a typical month the team will work in a controlling function with high work load during the first half of the month, including closing, reporting and analyses. The work load during the second half of the month will consist of conducting enquiries, as well as project and development work.
Your main tasks and responsibilities as a Controller:
• Daily posting, valuation, closing and reporting of Group Treasury transactions.
• Analysis/reporting of the Group's cash flow, net financial items and balance sheet.
• Budget/forecast net financials.
• Enquiry and analysis of impact on net financial items, adjusted net debt, transaction and translation exposure of different funding alternatives and changes in the debt/derivative portfolio.
• Assisting Investor Relations with analyses and presentation material on treasury-related items in connection with the quarterly and year-end accounts.
• Specifications to the annual report notes and contact with internal/external auditors.
• Getting updates on changes regarding IFRS/Local GAAP rules and ensure their implementation in Vattenfall’s treasury system (SAP).
• Participation in upgrade/ development testing of the treasury system (SAP).
• Budget/follow-up of Group Treasury OPEX
Your qualifications and personal skills:
• Relevant University degree (e.g. Business / Accounting) or comparable other training including accounting and finance.
• At least 3 years’ experience working with controlling in a large and complex organization.
• Good knowledge of core finance processes incl. related information/reporting systems
• Independent and solution-oriented, with a proactive mindset
• Ability to think strategically
• Good analytical ability
• Team player
• Good communication skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and especially Excel is required
• Knowledge of SAP and/or Cognos is a merit
• Fluent English, written and spoken
• Plus one language local to one of Vattenfall’s core countries (German, Dutch, Swedish) is a merit
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Location: Arenastaden, Solna.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link below, no later than November 20, 2018.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure are many of our positions security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Robert Flink +46 706 496 535. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Ann Nilsson, +46 727 08 57 55.
Our trade union representatives in Sweden are: Michelle von Gyllenpalm & Leif Sjöberg (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Ronny Ekwall (SEKO). To get in contact with any of the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.