Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20.000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission. In this position you will be working within the Vattenfall IT organization, specifically for Agile IT NL in the fast-growing MS Dynamics CRM B2C team.
Vattenfall IT is the internal provider of IT infrastructure services for the entire Vattenfall Group. It is an international shared service center, providing IT services and support. Vattenfall IT Infrastructure supports Vattenfall by having professional people, knowledgeable in both business and IT, integrating services to enable business functions, providing a helicopter view of required services, utilizing the external market and enforcing standardization in order to optimize cost efficiency.
What will you do?
As CRM Developer you’re mainly responsible for Agile Development & Operations, supporting several businesses (Customers & Solutions NL, Wind NL and Germany, eMobility and more). You will design, customize, configure, develop, test, implement and document the MS Dynamics CRM application. Furthermore, you will inform and advise internal and external users and stakeholders to increase efficiency in the organization. The 3 main areas are:
Who are you?
- Analysis: Specify customer needs in business requirements and flags IT-opportunities NUONs business processes. Analyze business requirements from different angles, research and describe solution scenarios.
- Design and Development: Translate business requirements into designs that are aligned with the business stakeholders. Develop the solution with the tools at hand.
- Test and Implement: Plan, develop, coordinate, document test scripts and perform the tests. Write implementation run books. Actively participate during the implementation to safeguard a smooth activation of newly deployed software.
You are an enthusiastic and hands-on IT professional with several relevant experience, for example as Developer or Technical Business Analyst. You like to have a client facing role and you have excellent communication skills. You’re a real consultant, you provide advisory consulting services to leverage good practice use of the technology. Business requirements gathering is one of your key skills. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree, preferably in IT but not mandatory
- Several years of experience in hands-on coding, IT development and maintenance
- Strong hands-on Designing/Configuration/Customization/Testing experience in MSD CRM for Customer Service and USD (Unified Service Desk)
- Ability to lead the Agile team comprising business and technical team members is preferred
- MS certified professional MB2-704 and MB2-707 is preferred
The work location is Amsterdam. Interested?
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter, before 25th of April 2019
. When you’re selected, a short screening call and 2 face to face interviews are part of the recruitment process.