Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall Business Area, Customers & Solutions is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Digital Business Architect B2C Nordics. The Digital business architect is part of the Centre of Business Digitalization, and reporting to the Head of Business Architecture. In this position you will play a crucial role in the digital transformation Customer & Solutions is undergoing.
You will play an essential role in translating the digital strategy into tangible, future proof and practical designs, combining processes, data and systems.
As Digital Business Architect in the Centre of Business Digitalization in Business Area Customers & Solutions you are responsible to
• Build the bridge between innovation and existing business by advising and implementing platform strategies and (partner) eco systems
• Follow trends and connect them to (digital) roadmap
• Support the Digital Transformation leaders in translating (digital) roadmap into architecture transition stages
• Drive customer value by advising and applying new technologies
• Translate customer vision in architecture patterns for data, content, social, channels.
• Increase velocity of agile teams by proactive guidance based on reference architecture and design patterns
• Pre analysis of selected business initiatives
You have the following key tasks:
• Codevelop and maintain:
- BA C&S architecture strategy
- Business driven target architectures
- Transition roadmaps
and guide projects accordingly.
• Define architecture patterns to guide agile teams
• Drive innovation and simplification of IT Architecture
• Develop and maintain C&S Information- and Data governance
• Application Asset Management: Maintenance of up-to-date application inventory relevant for BA C&S in the EAM tool.
• Efficient and effective cooperation with product owners and IT Architects and
• Translate technology developments into C&S business improvement proposals
The location of this position is Solna, Stockholm
We are looking for a Digital Business Architect in the Centre of Business Digitalization who has a relevant University degree Computer Science, Information Management, Enterprise Automation or related field. Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written. In addition, the following qualifications are important for this position:
• Proven skills in dealing with strategic, highly complex issues, problems and challenges in changing context
• Holistic and visionary view to identify future trends and opportunities
• Experienced at working in international cross-functional teams
• Proven interpersonal skills in successfully driving value creation in cooperation with Central IT
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales & customer service business as well as IT
Your personal characteristics:
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to explain complex topics in an understandable way
• Stress resistant
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent cooperator
• Consulting skills to advise your stakeholders on the way forward.
Process and time line
Last day to apply is 31st of August, but we ask you to send in your application as soon as possible since interviews will be held continuously.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact hiring manager, Mark van der Heijden +31 6 2163 6067. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Daniel Ruja, +46 70 372 76 91.
Trade union representatives in Sweden, to be contacted through Vattenfall’s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00
Carl-Gustaf Angelin (Akademikerna)
Kenneth Lindkvist (Unionen)
Birgitta Carlsson-Allmér (Ledarna)
Ronny Ekwall (SEKO)
Vattenfall is convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Within BA Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. The employees strive to deliver the best customers experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers.
With over six million customers, Business Area Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.