Vattenfall's Business Area Customers & Solutions is looking for an ambitious
Digital Business Architect
The location for this position is Berlin, Germany.
Do you want to shape the future?
Vattenfall’s Business Area “Customers & Solutions” is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Digital Business Architect in Germany. The Digital Business Architect is part of the Digital Innovation competence center, and reporting to the Head of Business Architecture. In this position you will play a crucial role in the digital transformation “Customers & Solutions” is undergoing.
You will play an essential role in translating the digital strategy into tangible, future proof and practical designs, combining processes, data and systems.
Your job as Digital Business Architect
Your responsibilities within the Business Area “Customers & Solutions” and the Digital Innovation Competence Center include:
- Build the bridge between innovation and existing business by advising on and implementing new digital capabilities
- Follow trends and connect them to our (digital) roadmap
- Support the Digital Transformation leaders in translating (digital) roadmap into architecture transition stages
- Drive customer value by advising and applying new technologies
- Translate customer vision in architecture patterns for data, content, social, channels
- Support Vattenfall Germany’s growing business of climate smarter products and services
Your key tasks will be:
-BA C&S architecture strategy -Business driven target architectures -Transition roadmaps and guide projects accordingly.
- Develop and maintain C&S Information and Data governance
- Application Asset Management – Maintenance of up-to-date application inventory relevant for BA C&S in the EAM tool
- Efficient and effective cooperation with product owners, project managers and IT Architects
- Translate technology developments into C&S business improvement proposals
Your profile as Digital Business Architect
- Academic agree in IT, Computer Science, Information Management, Enterprise Automation or relevant field
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the sales & customer service business as well as in IT
- Proven skills in dealing with strategic, highly complex issues, problems and challenges in changing context
- Holistic and visionary view to identify future trends and opportunities
- Proven interpersonal skills in successfully driving value creation in cooperation with Central IT
- Strong command of German and English (both written and verbally)
- Ideally you possess also following personal characteristics:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to explain complex topics in an understandable way
- Able to work under pressure
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent cooperator
- Consulting skills to advise your stakeholders on the way forward
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- an unlimited contract
- an office in the heart of Berlin
- working from home
- flexible working hours including part time contracts
- 30 days of vacational leave
Within the BA Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. The employees strive to deliver the best customers experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers.
With over six million customers, the Business Area Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, Netherlands, UK, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager Mark van der Heijden via phone +31 6 21636067. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Daniel Ruja via phone +46 70 372 76 91. Please note, that the recruiting manager is only able to answer your questions in English. If you have any questions regarding the German recruitment process in particular, you are welcome to contact Lucia Macôa via phone +49 40 79022 4284.