We are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic marketeer with interest in the changing energy landscape! You will be working in Emobility, one of Vattenfall/Nuon's top priorities. Do you want to have impact and help us to be ready for the future? Come join our team in Amsterdam!
Vattenfall/Nuon is scaling up its European business for electric vehicle charging solutions (Emobility) and expanding its Emobility team. Our Emobility business consists of electric vehicle charging solutions at people’s homes, business locations and in large cities. Vattenfall is building the Emobility business based on strong expertise in the energy business and strong relationships with partners (e.g. cities, car manufacturers, leasing companies). More information on the current products and services can be found on www.nuon.nl/ev.
In this position you will be working within the European Emobility team, based in Amsterdam, Berlin and Stockholm. Our growth unit is responsible for Vattenfall/Nuon’s Emobility business in Europe. Our unit is part of Business Area Customers & Solutions.
Key objectives of the Emobility unit include:
• Grow the business of electric vehicle charging solutions, focusing on creating superior customer value
• Create clear profile towards customers through distinguishing charging products and services
• Have customer satisfaction levels of at least 8 out of 10
What are you going to do?
You will be responsible for the (digital) marketing of our Emobility products and services, particularly towards business customers. Main tasks and responsibilities include:
• Develop and execute marketing plan with a focus on digital/online that will boost awareness of Nuon Emobility in the Dutch market
• Support introduction of harmonized European branding
• Campaign development and content marketing
• Improve and monitor SEO and SEA
• Contribute to the development of new propositions + corresponding marketing material (e.g. landing page, direct mails, brochures)
The Digital Marketeer will report to the Team lead Marketing & Sales and will be part of the Dutch Marketing & Sales team and closely cooperate with colleagues in Germany and Sweden.Your profile
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on & commercially minded marketeer to join our team. Furthermore you match the following requirements:
- Bachelor or Master in a relevant area
- Relevant working experience at least 4 yrs
- Experience in digital marketing, preferably towards business customers
- Creative, business sense, focus on value creation
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Commitment and willingness to take own initiative
At Vattenfall/Nuon you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Feel energized? Apply now or contact us for additional information! We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter. Last day to apply is May 26th, but we ask you to send in your application as soon as possible since interviews will held continuously. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Eva Deen, recruiter, +31611853543.