Do you want to be part of building a new European business venture?
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Director of Energy Solutions Sweden within the new Business Unit Energy Solutions (InHouse). The Business Unit is currently present in Germany, Sweden and the UK and will next expand into the Netherlands. You will become the P&L head of Sweden, member of the BU Management Team and head up the Country Management Team Sweden. You will be responsible to drive the daily operations, growth and profitability of the Swedish unit.
This new business venture will offer solutions for solar power, electricity, heat, e-mobility charging, storage, sub metering and digital energy saving tools that combine the benefits of both decentralized and centralized energy production into a completely new service across Vattenfall. A service that fits our real estate customers’ needs, today and in the future.
This is a new way of buying energy. Vattenfall will design, install and manage the most optimal energy solution to achieve the smallest possible environmental footprint for our customers and yet being cost efficient. Offering a single point of contact combining hardware and energy services into a complete and convenient energy solution – we aim to be the only energy partner our customers need.
If you want to be part of building an innovative energy venture then this is the place to be.
As Director of Energy Solutions Sweden, you will play a vital part by managing the daily operations and driving our value proposition, growth and profitability in Sweden so we become the market leader in Sweden and a major European player.
Your focus is to make us successful in Sweden. Responsibilities:
- Define the strategy, products, services and value proposition of the Swedish unit within the BU strategy framework
- Ensure, by cooperation with peers, capability to deliver on the strategy and customer promises in Sweden
- Drive successful sales and partnerships
- Manage the daily operations
- Inspire, lead and develop employees
To be successful we believe that you have the following experience:
- 10+ year working experience of Sales Management, General Management and P&L responsibility. And the majority of that within B2B
- Understanding of and contacts in the Real Estate market and, preferably, understanding of Real Estate energy systems and decentralized technologies
- A strong business acumen
- Proven track record of being part of building and growing a new business
- Proven capability to lead and inspire direct and non-direct reports
To enjoy the work with us we believe you need to be:
- A high performing individual with a drive to successfully accomplish what is set to be done
- Energetic and dynamic but yet a team player that helps everyone else to be better at what they do
- Passionate about creating great value propositions, close deals and run smart operations
- A strategic thinker with very strong doer and hands-on abilities
- Passionate about being part of building a new business
- An inspiring leader that is able to lead people in a fast changing business environment
- Fluent in Swedish and English
The location of this position is in Stockholm, Sweden.
At Vattenfall, we believe, that the only way to make fossil free living within a generation possible is to power and help manage all energy-aspects of our customers’ lives to create climate smarter living - building by building, district by district, city by city
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Mattias Tingvall, +46 703998786 . For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Isis Larsson +46 76 131 47 49.