For our office in Solna we are looking for an
Executive Assistant to the General Counsel and Head of Group Communication
Legal Affairs & CEO Office is responsible for
Managing and coordinate all legal issues in the Vattenfall Group (except labour and tax law) Create and constantly develop Group common standards and a Group common view on legal issues. We also provide all legal services to the Vattenfall Board of Directors, CEO, Executive Group Management and to all units within the Vattenfall Group, in accordance with established processes. Furthermore, we plan and coordinate the agenda and rules of procedure, as well as take minutes for the Vattenfall AB Board of Directors, for the Board's Committees as well as for the boards and committees of the major holding companies at country level.
An important mission is to supervise and follow-up legal issues and standards in the Vattenfall Group, including legal compliance. We are also Responsible for CEO Decision-making process and the planning, coordination and minutes for the decision-making bodies of the CEO.
Coordinating responsibility as regards Vattenfall’s corporate governance and governance framework; including websites as well as establish, maintain and develop Vattenfall Management System are other important tasks.
Your job as Executive Assistant to the General Counsel and Head of Group Communication
• Provide high-quality administrative support to the General Counsel and Head of Group Communication, including complex diary, having all deadlines in the loop and travel management
• Setting up internal and external meetings, briefings and schedules, including preparation of material, such as agenda, handouts, etc.
• Board administration such as sending out board and committee material including archiving.
• Handling insider logs
• Writing meeting minutes in the SF Legal Management meetings and provide the managers with all necessary meeting documents
• Organizing employee/ manager events, with associated logistics
• Inbox management, replying to emails, delegating emails and working with a categorizing system
Your profile as Executive Assistant to the General Counsel and Head of Group Communication
You are an appreciated service minded colleague with advanced organisational and administrative skills. Furthermore, you convince with the following skills and competencies:
• You have gained working experience as assistant for higher management
• You have a minimum of 4-5 years working experience in an international environment
• High level of integrity and experience of handling confidential information
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook,
• Accuracy and care for structure and details
• Fluency in Swedish and English, written and spoken
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation
We welcome your application, including CV and cover letter via the link below, no later than 24th of February 2019. As we may conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Anne Gynnerstedt +46 8 739 61 83. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Peter Blixter 072-237 32 02.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation