Vattenfall is looking for an ambitious
Expert Active Directory and Messaging Environment
The location for this position is in Hamburg, Berlin, Gliwice or Stockholm.
Our new Expert Active Directory and Messaging Environment will be working in the department Data Center/Active Directory & Mail. The Data Center department is responsible for managing all server and storage, databases and network operations, and provide basic services like active directory, mail and file. SAP Basis administration is also provided by data center.
There is now an opportunity for one person to join a positive and successful team with excellent team spirit and highly skilled team members.
Our group tasks
The team Active Directory & Mail will take care of the following services within Vattenfall and also some subsidiaries or external customers.
- Active Directory, Domain name services, distributed file system, public key infrastructure and windows specific protocols like LDAP or NTLM2
- Tools to automate Active Directory and Exchange administration like share creation and access privileges
- Solutions to integrate the authentication and authorization of internal and cloud solutions (ADFS)
- Mail services including solutions for encryption, spam control, virus protection
-Exchange for Internal Mail within Vattenfall Group, external mail via Internet
-Mail Proxy for encryption, spam control, virus scan
-Hybrid operation of Office 365 including Azure Active Directory connect
-Remote access with Mobile Outlook and Blackberry UEM
-Mail archiving solution
-Fax server including Mail bridge
The team Active Directory & Mail will take care of all necessary accounting data to invoice data center services like volumes of file and mail box space. We also provide key performance indicators over the DC infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities as Expert Active Directory and Messaging Environment
- Operate the Active Directories services and Mail services including Office 365 needed in Vattenfall Group
- Support the design and improvement of the current landscape including Cloud services like Office 365
- Responsible for operation of authentification and authorisation solution for internal and cloud solutions including Azure Active Directory
- Resolve tickets according to SLA’s
- Participate in on-call service
- Participate in Infrastructure related projects for Active Directory, Messaging and Office 365
Your profile as Expert Active Directory and Messaging Environment
- Academic degree as an IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineer or similar in IT
- Knowledge in Active Directory Services and Exchange, Office 365 as well as basic knowledge of the Infrastructure services and technologies
- Programming skills are preferred
- Microsoft MSCA/E Private Cloud as well as MCITP
- Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security
- A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers and group governance
- Very good language skills in (technical) English
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in Nordic (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the hiring manager Michaela Fenger via phone +49 1525 4627711. For more information about the recruitment process please contact Bettina Keil via phone +494079022 (2289). Please apply directly via the application button.