Interested in working with challenging financial topics? Vattenfall is now looking for a new Financial Analyst to Solna.
Your main responsibilities as a Financial Analyst
• Profitability analysis
• Investment capacity analysis
• Capital efficiency analysis
• Credit rating analysis
• Liquidity forecasting for Vattenfall Treasury
• Consolidation and deconsolidation analysis of businesses and M&A
• Asset valuation/Impairment testing
• Medium-term financial forecasting for the Vattenfall Group (5 year perspective), including ad hoc scenario analysis
Who are we looking for
We are looking someone who will bring experienced and creative financial analysis and modelling skills to the table. Apart from an ability to digest, interpret and model financial data you also possess excellent logical presentation skills. You have an ability to work under pressure to meet specific deadlines, in group and individually. Team play, integrity and the ability to understand different priorities amongst the variety of business and financial considerations are of great importance.
• University degree in a relevant area
• 2-7 years’ experience from corporate finance, banking (credit analysis), controlling and/or similar
• Extensive financial modelling skills and experience
• Experience in balance sheet, cash-flow and valuation analysis
• Knowledge of IFRS, group accounting, consolidation issues and credit rating analysis preferable
• Excellent logical presentation skills
• Fluency in English and Knowledge of Swedish
Please submit your CV and cover letter before 28th March 2017
For more information about the position, please contact Bradley Albright, Director of Corporate Analysis, +46 72 249 70 71. For information about the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter, Shala Jamshid, [email protected]
Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00
C_G Angelin (Akademikerna), Björn Jamm (Unionen), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO), Birgitta Carlsson Allmér (Ledarna).
What we offer
• Stimulating working environment with the opportunity to work with interesting topics
• Opportunity to work cross functional in different initiatives
• Positive working environment with competent and knowledgeable colleagues
• Good opportunity to both personal and technical development
Corporate Analysis is a team within Group Finance, responsible for the medium-term financial forecasting and financial analysis for the Vattenfall Group. We are involved in quantitative and qualitative financial analysis of profitability, credit rating and asset management including M&A situations. We cooperate across corporate support functions, including the other teams within Group Finance, as well as Group Strategy, Investor Relations, M&A and Treasury in providing executive management with decision support analysis.