Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.
We are looking for a HR Operation Manager in Denmark.
Overall purpose of the role
As the HR Operation Manager for Denmark you are responsible for providing professional HR advice to managers, HR Business Partners and Staff Functions. You are also responsible for steering and developing the HR processes, services and policies for the Denmark. You will work in a dynamic environment in, driven and international team.
Your responsibilities as HR Operation Manager:
• Provide Group HR Functions, Country Manager, HR Business Partners and management advice for the Country with speed and quality;
• Manage suppliers of services such as HR admin and payroll provider, pension and health insurance, tax advice supplier, ensuring excellent performance on cost and quality;
• Develop and maintain local processes and policies, ensure compliance with labour law and Group requirements;
• Provide expertise and consultancy on labour law and industrial relation topics.
• Manage local Comp & Ben structure and policies ensuring a competitive offering for that market which is in line with Group guidelines;
• Manage local HR cyclical processes such as salary reviews, variable pay schemes etc., including needed negotiations with works councils.;
• Provide general process advice and guidance on international mobility for the country.
• Support group wide processes and take an active part in and lead projects where Country specific competence is needed;
• Drive needed change management with country relevance, including leading on required change programmes and initiatives;
• Manage the interface to key stakeholders such as the country management team, HR Services, HR Business partners and works councils.
• Take a lead in cross functional projects when possibilities arise.
Your qualifications as HR Operation Manager:
Our successful candidate has a University degree (or equal) with a minimum number of 5-10 years of relevant work experience within Human Resources. Experience of working in an international organisation with matrix structures and project deliveries is important. Previous experience within the energy business is an added advantage for the position.
Your personal characteristics:
• Ability to work in large and complex organization;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Verbal and written communication skills;
• Awareness of cultural diversity;
• Analytical and structural skills.
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Maria Lundquist, VP Compensation and Benefits +46705395052
For information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Jette Ingeberg, Senior Recruiter +45 22 57 07 51
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is August 13.
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
We look forward to your application!
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 24,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.