Vattenfall Customer Service are re-organizing and we are now looking for tomorrows stars for different new roles within our organization.
IT & Project management unit within Vattenfall Customer Service (CS) in the Nordic Region is hiring an Information Security Officer including Business IT Demand (BIO) to our team, your location will be Umeå or Solna.
You will belongs to Vattenfall Customer Service Nordic within SF Finance & report to N-3 Manager IT & Project management. In this position you will combine two parts of responsibilities that are closely connected. Below we describe the responsibilities and skills required:
The Information security officer have a key role within information security governance and compliance of Vattenfall Customer Service Nordic.
The BIO represents Business IT Demand, and is the primary IT counterpart in the business organisation enabling a good dialogue towards IT Supply/SPOC on all levels.
Your responsibilities & deliverables:
The Information Security Officer will see to that CSN develops information security and cyber policies, undertake risk assessments and compliance reviews as well as provide insight and guidance to key business stakeholders. Information security is an increasingly important discipline for Vattenfall business through an increased digitalization, emerging cyber threats and regulations. Moreover you will:
- Perform and educate on how to perform information and asset classification workshops in the organisation.
- Working with our group wide Information Security Management System.
- Perform and educate on how to perform risk assessments in the organisation.
- Drive behavioral change to continuously improve information security performance
- Raise the information security awareness in the organisation
- Within the area of information security, you will cooperate with and support your BU, the Vattenfall Group as well as collaborate with external agencies and organisations.
The BIO-role is responsible for the BU IT adhering to IT Governance, legal/regulatory and IT security requirements. Moreover you will:
- Manage IT change management, communicating the impact to business processes due to new IT capability enhancements and vice versa.
- Develop the Business IT Strategy for the BA/SF, and informing VIT to secure implications are integrated into VIT Strategy and VIT planning processes. Maintain target IT and information architecture, application landscape and portfolio, and roadmap.
- Decide the SLAs of services within the BIOs responsibility on behalf of the business unit and the legal entities it is representing.
- For further details see
- IT Governance
- FI31, Issue 3, valid from 2017-06
- Vattenfall Management System
Your professional background:
- Academic degree within relevant area to Information and/or IT Security.
- Relevant certifications such as CPP, CISSP, CISM are a major plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant information security position in a corporate environment.
- Experience of Information Security Management with an international focus.
- Current knowledge of relevant Information Security legislation in Sweden and in the European countries where Vattenfall operates.
- You know this area well, have a pragmatic attitude and like to work in a dynamic international environment. You are someone who can ask critical questions and constantly strives for improvement.
- A successful candidate for this position should have a willingness to lead, be trustworthy with integrity and possess strong communication skills (you need to be fluent in English and Swedish) and assertiveness.
The position is located in Umeå or Stockholm. You are welcome to apply before 22 March 2018.
We offer you an inspiring position with focus on change, development and involvement. You are given the opportunity to participate on an exciting journey in a new organization where focus is on building new culture, values and to put Customer Services on the map as one of Sweden’s most attractive employer and partner to our stakeholders
For more information, please contact:
Recruiter, Nidhi Illman +46 72 702 7861
Hiring Manager, Karin Lauritz, +46 70 635 3340
Trade union representatives in Sweden: please call switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Fackliga representanter är Rolf Ohlsson (Akademikerna), Christer Von Ahn (Unionen), Mikael Mukka (SEKO), Christian Eriksson (Ledarna).
We look forward to receiving your application!
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Customer Services Nordic have five stakeholders - B2C, B2B, Distribution, E-mobility and Heat. We put pride in deliver upon set goals/targets and contribute to the development of all these business