Do you want to create impact and make a difference? Are you at your best in a constantly changing and result-orientated organization? This is your chance to be part of further shaping a customer-focused sales organization.
We are now looking for an Interim (Senior) HR Business Partner for Customers & Solutions!
The customer comes first in Business Area Customers & Solutions. The employees strive to deliver the best customers experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over six million customers, Business Area Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. The Business Area is also responsible for Feenstra as well as the Customer Service in Germany and in the Netherlands.
Your tasks and responsibilities as (Senior) HR Business Partner
As HRBP you are responsible for the strategic and tactical direction of HR and the people assignment of specific departments. You provide professional HR advice, you analyze and steer the HR framework and you are responsible for facilitating various HR processes.
As a business partner understanding what the business needs are is key. You have the ability to translate business requirements and goals into HR plans to achieve business impact. Additionally, you are also responsible for supporting our new ways of working, cultural change and employee experience.
Furthermore, you are responsible for
• Managing all HR issues within ‘’your’’ departments
• Supporting the units in reaching their business targets from a people perspective
• Managing HR projects at international level
• Driving employee experience initiatives and securing a high performance and customer focused culture
• Coaching, supporting and guiding the people managers in various HR processes (e.g. My Opinion, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Talent Management)
• Together with the managers manage the relationship with the unions, where applicable in cooperation with Industrial Relations
You will report directly to the VP HR BA Customers & Solutions.
We are looking for a focused, result-oriented HR Business Partner that knows how to set priorities. You have strong analytical and conceptual skills based on strategic understanding. You are a clear advocate of teamwork, the Agile way of working, employee experience and cultural change in the company. You also:
• Build trust and know how to relate to- and learn from others
• You are proactive in your approach and have a “can do” mentality
• Are focused on results and a self-starter
• Are a clear communicator
• Are honest, transparent, but diplomatic
• Like change and can handle uncertainties
• Show courage and integrity in managing difficult situations
• Have business and financial knowledge (understanding of operational and commercial impact)
Your qualifications as a (Senior) HR Business Partner
• Masters or bachelor degree (in HRM, law, psychology, business administration or similar
• Approximately 5-10 years of working experience in the field of HR; of which several as HR BP
• Working experience within a large international company preferably with a matrix organization
• Solid experience in driving projects and in Swedish union negotiations
• Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken. Finnish language skills is a benefit
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You will be working in our modern head office in Arenastaden, Solna.
This is an assignment ideally the full year (or at least the majority) of 2019.
Feel energized? Apply now or contact us for additional information! We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter as soon as possible, but latest 6th of January. Please reach out to Felicitas von Kyaw, +491721908363 if you have questions about the position or the recruitment process.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.