Within Vattenfall Energy Trading GmbH we are looking for a
Internship or Working Student in IT / Web Development
in Hamburg for 2-3 days per week.
Our team develops and manages a variety of applications to support daily optimisation and deployment decisions along the value chain of all German and Dutch power plants, from the steam power plant to the wind turbine. An intelligent data preparation and visualisation has a decisive influence on the quality of operational decisions and processes. Within the scope of working as a student or intern, we offer the opportunity to support in designing a web UI and thus actively contribute to improving and increasing the efficiency of our processes. A permanent contact person and a dedicated, agile team will give you the necessary support and regular feedback.
• Support in the development of a Web UI written in Angular 6
• Support in designing the visualisation of decision-relevant data
• Conceptual and practical support for projects
• Understanding the customer needs and transferring them into UI components
• Enrolled student in computer science / media design or comparable qualification
• Good command of spoken and written German and English
• First Knowledge of modern web technologies (e.g. TypeScript, Angular 2+, HTML, SCSS)
• Ability to quickly familiarise yourself with new topics
• Enjoy working in an agile Team
We strive to be a role model for diversity and look forward to receiving applications regardless of age, gender, disability or ethnic Background
Energy is our contribution to the quality of life - every day anew.
At BA Markets we are currently working intensively on the implementation of our strategic goal "fossil free in one generation".
With more than 20,000 employees, Vattenfall provides comprehensive supply of electricity and heat for several million customers in Northern Europe. For the tasks ahead, we need people who are fully committed to our customers and to a sustainable society - people like you.
Please send us your complete application documents - cover letter, CV and certificates as well as your current matriculation certificate and, if applicable, your internship regulations.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Verena Matthies on +49 40 244 30 329
Questions about the application process will be answered by the recruiter Wassilios Sintoris at +49 40 790 22 2142.
You think you are a good match? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Deadline for application is October 22, 2018.