Do you want to make a real difference? The Construction Support team is looking for an
Intern or Working Student "Installation Logistics Offshore Wind"
The position is located in Hamburg.
Your responsibilities as an intern or working student Installation Logistics
- Support to the tender evaluation and contract execution for relevant Offshore Installation Logistics services
- Contribute to the identification and management of risks, issues and impacts to the projects
- Prepare, analyze and process relevant data
- Assist the project management
- Preparation of presentations and meetings
- Support documentation
Your qualifications as an intern or working student Installation Logistics
- Studies in the area of Business Administration or Engineering ideally with a major in logistics management, naval architecture, marine engineering or shipping
- Relevant work experience, ideally in the offshore wind maritime logistics
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured way of working
- Good English and German communication skills (written and spoken)
- International experience is a plus
Vattenfall is Europe’s fifth largest electricity supplier and the largest producer of heat. We operate in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Benelux and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieve climate neutrality by 2050. Business Area Wind is responsible for developing and constructing wind farms. Investment in wind power is an important cornerstone to deliver our road map and we plan and build wind farms in five countries, onshore and offshore. Business Area Wind has about 500 employees.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
For more Information about the job please contact Mrs. Anne Lina Holy at +49 (0) 402718 2186 . For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Mr. Matthias Gramsch at +49 (0) 4079022 2308.