For our location in Hamburg, we are now looking for a talented and ambitious
Intraday Manager Power (m/f)
Time limited two-year contract
Your job as an Intraday Manager Power (m/f)
As an Intraday Manager your are working in a multi-national and dynamic environment. Your are key contact person for our internal and external customers. As a member of the 24/7 Team your are our trader on all important European intraday power markets and exchanges. Furthermore you are responsible for the physical nomination of power deals and capacity reservations. We continually develop and adapt our processes to changes in the market, securing and maximizing value in the Vattenfall Group as well as the Vattenfall Energy Trading value chain. Our ambition is to be the benchmark of the industry.
- Keep track of the relevant market and market developments
- Provide an excellent market access and service to our internal and external customer
- Develop and successfully execute intraday trading strategies
- Improve the quality, speed and efficiency
- Foster advanced cooperation internally and externally
Your profile as an Intraday Manager Power (m/f)
- University degree or comparable professional education with additional qualification
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong commercial mind-set in combination with very good analytical skills
- High willingness of decision making on own analysis
- Excellent communication skills and good knowledge of German/English spoken and written
- Reliable team player who is proactively supporting the team approach
- Goal and result oriented trading skills
- Reliable and stress-resistant
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
Markets is the Business Area where all asset optimisation and trading activities are centralized for the Vattenfall Group. Our activities are multi-site located across Europe with almost 600 professionals working in Sweden, Germany, The Netherlands and Denmark. We trade the full range of energy commodities such as electricity, gas, oil, coal, freight, renewable energies and emissions, take responsibility for a diversified sourcing of power, fuels and carbon credits and optimize the running and hedging of Vattenfall’s generation assets. These efforts are the basis for maximum profitability and continuous business growth.
Within Markets the Business Unit (BU) Trading is the energy trading hub of the Vattenfall Group. BU Trading is responsible for all trading activities around Vattenfall´s asset and customer flows to maximize value creation and improve sourcing costs. It provides all market access services for standard OTC- and exchange-based energy commodities for the Vattenfall Group, which means managing all hedging flows, from generation assets or customers, by Market Access.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Marcus Bokermann, Director Prompt Power Trading, +494024430 252. For information about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Selma Budak by phone +494079022 7788 or apply directly via the application button.