For the department IT Architecture (YICA), part of Vattenfall IT, we are now looking for an experienced and ambitious
IT Web and Mobile Architect (full time)
The location for this position is flexible (Berlin, Gliwice, Stockholm or Amsterdam).
Your Job as IT Web and Mobile Architect
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive IT Architect who lead further development of our Web and Mobile Platform.The role requires strong communication skills, which allows to effectively collaborate with our Business Units, Technical Teams, Business and Technology Partners, as well as deep technology background in scope of Web and Mobile areas.You will join a multinational team of 40 IT Architects in multiyear digitalization and cloudification adventure.
Your key activities will be:
- Understanding business needs, in order to deliver innovative, stable and secure solutions compliant with regulations.
- Project & Architecture Management, providing clear and justifiable architectural decisions towards projects.
- Being a technology partner in scope of web and mobile development technologies.
- System engineering activities - not only ensuring that solutions are delivered according to architecture, but also understanding the limitations and dependencies of complete IT landscape.
- Drive technical roadmaps with IT Architects and Mobile development teams to guide growth of our Mobile Platform.
Your profile as IT Web and Mobile Architect
- Strong Infrastructure background regarding networking, integration, identity and access management and (information) security
- Good understanding in end to end mobile topics (from device, to Azure, to on premise systems – and everything in between like Mobile Device Management)
- Demonstrated experience of deploying enterprise grade apps using industry standard environments including iOS, Android, Ionic, Xamarin
- Azure Cloud Services experience
- Designing and engineering skills to produce blueprints for a complex, secure, large-scale, integrated mobile solutions
- Excellent communication skills towards developers, line manager and C-level execs
- System engineering background to spot fragilities in current mobile landscape to identify improvements and ensure higher availability of our applications.
- Collaborative nature, to work together with mobile designers and engineers in developing detailed designs and quality-control mechanisms during implementation.
- Fluent in English – we are an international team
- Willingness to travel – mainly to IT locations or BU’s (Stockholm, Berlin, Hamburg, Gliwice, Amsterdam), and our team meetings an international team that foreign travel is needed.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic Background.
What we offer
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-orientated culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
- An international team which drives and supports each other
- Where ideas can make a difference
- Flexible working times and Home Office
- Work in a company with Swedish culture focused on people work-life balance and good atmosphere
We are one of Europe's major retailers of electricity and heat and one of the largest producers of electricity and heat. Vattenfall's main markets are Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Germany, the UK and Sweden. The Group has approximately 20,000 employees. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is 100% owned by the Swedish state, and it´s headquarter is located in Solna, Sweden.
The Vattenfall Staff Function IT is an international unit within the Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to be the best of the best when it comes to delivering extremely economical IT services and intelligent solutions. Our array of services ranges from process and application consulting to software solution development implementation projects and the operation of application systems. Some 1,000 employees located in Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and Sweden contribute daily to our international business success in the three organizational segments IT demand, IT supply and Group IT.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Head of IT Architecture Tim Hoogenboom via +31 629735848.
For more information about the recruitment process please contact Bettina Keil via phone +49 40 79022 2289.
Please apply directly via the application button.