The department Portfolio and Transactions within BU Onshore is now looking for a Transaction Analyst for Vattenfall’s growing Wind business. Are you a result oriented person with strong analytical and interpersonal skills who wants to be part of developing the Wind business then this is the perfect job for you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.
The Portfolio and Transactions department enables a successful development of the Onshore project portfolio and conducts support work to the country-specific departments. The unit supports development of projects until investment decision, has the overall responsibility to ensure the development of portfolio by steering pipeline, and boost the pipeline with acquisitions/partnerships.
About your role:
We offer an exciting and varied position within Vattenfall’s Wind business - a rapidly growing field offering excellent career opportunities. As an analyst you will support in transaction processes and business development activities, giving you a chance to be an integral part in creating the new energy landscape and to gain knowledge of the wind industry. The role includes:
• Support in transactions enabling further growth in existing as well as new markets. This includes screening for opportunities, participation in due diligences, etc.
• Support country departments on setting the right strategy and general business development initiatives
• Participation in key strategic/commercial initiatives; within BU Onshore and cross-functional within BA Wind
• Market analysis and ad-hoc support needed to develop the Business Unit
• Support in preparation and conduct of meetings/workshops/seminars
• Work experience, typically within management consulting, M&A or as a business developer in a line organization, is an advantage
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to function well in a team environment
• Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Valuation / financial modelling skills an advantage
• Fluent English and excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Other Vattenfall languages is an advantage
• Academic degree – in Finance, Engineering or equivalent
• Experience from the wind energy or renewable energy sector is an advantage
You will report to Head of Portfolio and Transactions within BA Wind’s Market Development unit
Location: Stockholm/Solna office
We welcome your application with CV and cover letter via this page no later than September 19th.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Head of Portfolio and Transactions – Helena Nielsen, +46 709 14 80 95. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process you are welcome to contact our Recruiter – Anneli Jarlsheim +46 72-585 28 76
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Leif Karlsson – SEKO, Rolf Ohlsson – Akademikernas, Christer Gustavsson - Ledarna samt Inger Strandberg, Unionen
To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With over 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further. BA Wind is responsible for the development, construction, and operation of wind power. We manage the maintenance, operation, and continuous improvement of wind generation assets, safely and with the highest levels of availability and profitability. We carry out the sourcing and development of wind projects as well as having the full responsibility for wind project execution. We also perform the structuring and execution of project partnerships in accordance with overall wind strategy.