Vattenfall Customer Service are re-organizing and we are now recruiting for tomorrows stars for different new roles within our organization. The Business Development & Innovation department team is looking for a Manager for the digital development team with location in Solna.
Main purpose of the position
The main responsibility is to manage and develop the team for Digital development in Customer Service and digital channel development in co-operation with clients. You are responsible of the working conditions and other managerial structures according to Customer Service Nordic (CSN) policies and guidelines together with the leadership development and culture. You are going to develop the team and individuals in the relevant competence areas by using the right guidelines and contribute to the improvements for the best practise. You as manager are also responsible to ensures that the work of the team is carried out in its entirety and takes corrective measures if needed, in line with the team and department plan, so as to achieve the team targets set.
- Responsible for digital development competences and capabilities, e.g. UX, UI, digital test, digital content but also agile roles such as Product Owner and Scrum Masters
- Responsible for securing the short term digital development Backlog in co-operation with clients, as well as mid-term development Backlog of Customer Service (digital).
- Support and cooperate cross all units in CS for developing agile methods.
- Perform managerial tasks as collaboration with unions, accounting, salary approval, performance reviews etc.
- Lead and create prerequisites for the team and the individuals to excellent operation by performing servant leadership.
- Create a well functioning teams that works according to agile methods and framework.
- Cross functional cooperation with Product Owners and CS management.
- Create and follow up on relevant process PPI:s
Required education and experience:
You have strong, proven leadership skills and a drive for development and results. You possess the ability to transform strategy to a tactical plan, but also fully understand the operational challenges for our teams. You are proactive, driven and open to change. You use your strong interpersonal skills to build trustworthy relationships and effective interfaces. As a leader you are clear, visible and courageous, not afraid to, in a positive way, challenge. Moreover you are good in:
- CS Agile Development
- Digital development
- Forecasting, budgeting, cost follow up etc
- Understanding need and development of Clients
- Internal CS line
- CS line and client
- CS management , CS Business control
- KAM, Insight & Innovation in BD & I
The position is located in our HQ in Solna, Stockholm. You are welcome to apply before 22 March 2018.
We offer you an inspiring position with focus on change, development and involvement. You are given the opportunity to participate on an exciting journey in a new organization where focus is on building new culture, values and to put Customer Services on the map as one of Sweden’s most attractive employer and partner to our stakeholders
For more information, please contact:
Recruiter, Nidhi Illman 072 702 7861
Hiring Manager, Jan Ridfeldt 073 087 1276
Trade union representatives in Sweden: please call switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Rolf Ohlsson (Akademikerna), Christer Von Ahn (Unionen), Mikael Mukka (SEKO), Christian Eriksson (Ledarna).
We look forward to receiving your application!
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
About our organisation:
Customer Services Nordic have five stakeholders - B2C, B2B, Distribution, E-mobility and Heat. We put pride in deliver upon set goals/targets and contribute to the development of all these business