Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position of Manager NSF, Business Unit Customers (BtC) Netherlands, Business Area Customers & Solutions.
The new Business unit Customers (BtC) is responsible for the complete value chain of our consumer customers, that way realising both the best possible value for our customers as well as the best value for Vattenfall. The department is responsible for retaining and attracting customers, by giving the appropriate solution, at the appropriate time, by using the most appropriate channel.
Nuon Sales Force (NSF) is responsible for the gain of customers through direct sales activities. With 3 locations NSF is responsible for the realisation of over 110.000 contracts of consumer and small business customers.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Realizing the ambitious door to door sales targets in a competitive and ever changing market environment.
- Responsible for the development of the door to door channel
- Steering on growth standard year volume, contract base
- Responsible for maintaining a sales department, that is fit for the future, using proactively all the possibilities offered by digitalization.
- You lead by example
- You ensure an active and effective feedback loop from the Operations towards the business unit Persoonlijke Verkoop.
- Inspiring the organisation with external sales developments in the market, ideas on partnerships.
- You make sure that employees are able to work in a good work environment, including the IT landscape, and stimulate the interaction between different teams and devices within NSF
- You have 4 direct reports and are overall responsible for about 25 staff employees and 200 sales employees.
- Part of the management team of Sales Operations
- Responsible for strategic and tactical partnership with external partners
- Responsible for creation and implementation of annual plans and goals for NSF
- Internal partner for stakeholders at sales, marketing, purchasing, legal, finance and facilities.
You will report to the Director Sales Operations (BtC), BA Customers & Solutions.
We are looking for:
A person who is highly motivated to create the best way to acquire consumer and small business customers by DtD channel. You have strong leadership skills, lead by example and you are living up to our core values of Vattenfall and deploying your leadership capabilities in both leading business and leading people through being clear, visible and courageous. You are proven skilled in dealing with complex issues, problems and challenges. You are also skilled at working in cross-functional teams.
- Minimum of five years extensive experience in a sales and customer centric environments
- An inspirational leader, who uses both experience as competencies to motivate the organisation to move in the desired direction and reach our goals
- You will bring analytical skills and ability to develop and communicate strategic plans within your line of responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record in managerial positions
- Ability to spot and grow talents
- University degree (business, economics or equivalent)
Location: Amsterdam/Weesp (also required to be once a week in Zwolle and Arnhem)
Please open the link below and carefully read the information before applying.
We welcome your application, including CV and cover letter via the link further down the page, no later than Friday the 17th of August.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Douwe Baarsma, Director Sales Operations at +31 6 46763700
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Eva Deen, Recruiter, at +31 6 11853543.
We look forward to receiving your application!