Become part of our Mission and help us to achieve our goal of being fossil free within one generation.
Business Area (BA) Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like Solar and Batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation and solar and batteries installations in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.
We are now looking for the right person to fill the position as Manager of Planning & Analysis Offshore reporting to the Head of Project Management Offshore in BA Wind. You will become a member of the Project Management Offshore Management Team.
The Planning & Analysis department manages all project-specific schedules and data analysis from project development until handover to O&M. It is part of the responsibilities to assist the Product & Asset Projects to ensure learnings are capture.
As Manager Planning & Analysis you have the following key responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Project Planners and Data Analysts
- Develop further the competences in the above mentioned areas of expertise
- Take a leading role for the project management excellence initiatives with a focus on planning & analysis
- Ensure a strong planning and project management excellence focus to enhance the maturity level
- Act as senior adviser to the Head of Project Management on those matters
- Ensure learnings from delivery phase are incorporated in future projects
What we are looking for in our leaders:
- You have a university degree (or equal) with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience as a leader in an international organisation, preferably within a wind and project environment
- Project Management expertise and Planning experience
- You are a highly motivated and communicative leader who is able to focus on both people and business
- You are proven skilled in dealing with strategic, highly complex issues, problems and challenges
- You can work independently across all levels of the organization and at the same time need to be a cooperative colleague, where you will demonstrate good communication skills, drive and an open and honest mind-set
- You take responsibility and provide transparency. When needed, you are able to make quick decisions in difficult circumstances and are capable of handling many tasks at the same time
- You are flexible and can with adjust to changing circumstances
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- You value differences in background and culture
- Health and safety is of highest priority why experience in exposed environment is necessary
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written
Choice of Vattenfall locations at Hamburg, Amsterdam, London or Kolding.
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal working environment. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues -- the ‘Ask and Share’ concept is essential for the way we work. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is 30 June 2019.
For more information about the recruitment process contact Vanessa Koop, Recruitment, phone +49 40 79022 7786. For questions on the position itself, please contact Kristiane Hoch-Eckart, phone +4915254627673.
We welcome applications of disabled persons. At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
We look forward to receiving your application!