Do you want to shape the future?
BA Markets is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Manager Wholesale & Origination Germany in BA Markets reporting to the Director Sales and Origination Germany in BU Costumers. You will become a member of the Sales and Origination Germany Management Team.
The location of this position is Hamburg.
BU Customers is responsible for managing successful the customer business within BA Markets. This includes next to the front office activities, development and implementation of customer business including the development and integration of business possibilities in the New Energy landscape. It is responsible for the profitable integration of all customer facing activities within BA Markets.
Sales and Origination Germany is responsible for BA Markets B2B sales and origination activities across all customer/counterpart segments and product categories for the German, Central European and French markets.
As Manager Wholesale and Origination Germany in BU Customers you have the following key responsibilities:
- Leading and managing German Front Office Sales force, existing out of Key Account Manager and Originator force
- Maintain and acquire customer base according to business plan incl. growth case in the B2B field of Germany, CEE and France
- Further develop and strongly push Vattenfalls Renewables business according to the growth path
- Create deal leads, identify and execute transaction opportunities, and create, develop and maintain relationships with counterparties and customers
- Negotiate & structure complex German and CEE transactions to meet counterpart demands & VF's interests
- Negotiate & structure complex renewable-based transactions and PPAs
- Negotiate & close large clients, reseller transactions and sales balance management pricing
- Represent Vattenfall´s Customer Segment and Fairs and Exhibitions
- Responsibility for sales support functionality, e.g. customer data, CRM system
We are looking for a Manager Wholesale and Origination Germany in BU Customers who has a relevant University degree or equal and experience as a leader in an international organization. Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written.
Your personal characteristics:
As a leader, you are clear, visible and courageous. You lead change, you are accountable and you create trust. You are interested in leading business and developing people and teams.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
An assessment is part of the recruitment process. We will inform you if an assessment will be conducted shortly after the interview.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Director Sales and Origination Germany in BU Costumers, Christine Lauber, +494024430737 and the HR Business Partner, Isabel Bonilla-Werner, +4915254626664.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact the HRS recruitment coordinator for this position: Constanze von Meding, +4940790224289.
We look forward to receiving your application!