We are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic Marketing Manager with interest in Electric Driving! You will be working in the business unit Emobility, one of Vattenfall’s top priorities. Do you want to have impact and help us to be ready for the future? Come join our team in London!
Vattenfall is scaling up its European business for electric vehicle charging solutions (Emobility) and expanding its Emobility team. Our Emobility business consists of electric vehicle charging solutions at people’s homes, business locations and in large cities. Vattenfall is building the Emobility business based on strong expertise in the energy business and strong relationships with partners (e.g. cities, car manufacturers, leasing companies). The intertnational brand is going to be InCharge. More information on the current products and services can be found on www.goincharge.com.
Key objectives of BU Emobility include:
• Grow the business of electric vehicle charging solutions, focusing on creating superior customer experience
• Create clear profile towards customers through distinguishing charging products and services
• Have customer satisfaction levels of at least 8 out of 10
What are you going to do?
You will be responsible for the (digital) marketing of our Emobility products and services, initially towards the segments B2B and Public. You bring insights in the local market- and customer developments and develop a marketing plan for Emobility in the UK. Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
• Set strategic direction on positioning, propositioning, segmentation and customer story
• Support introduction of harmonized European Branding
• Online marketing: own UK-version of the common website
• Improve and monitor SEO and SEA
• Contribute to the development of new propositions incl corresponding marketing material (e.g. landing page, direct mails, brochures)
• Get insight on sales results
• Campaign development and content marketing
The Marketing Manager will report to the UK Country Director eMobility Sales and Operations and will work closely with colleagues in Sweden, the Netherlands and Germany. On location you will be working together with two Emobility Accountmanagers and other Vattenfall colleagues.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on & commercially minded marketing manager to join our team. You are committed, willing to take own initiative and full of ideas! Furthermore you match the following requirements:
• Bachelor or Master in a relevant area
• Relevant working experience at least 2 years
• Experience in digital marketing, preferably towards business customers
• Preferably with experience and knowledge of ABM
• Creative, business sense, focus on value creation
• Team player and strong communication skills
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Feel energized? Apply now or contact us for additional information! We welcome your application, including CV and cover letter. Last day to apply is the 30th of August. A pre-employment screening will be part of this procedure. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Eva Deen, recruiter, +31611853543.