Vattenfall is looking for a Facility Security Officer at the Security Program Management within the Corporate Security & Resilience (CS&R) team. The position is based in Arenastaden, Stockholm.
We offer an interesting job in an international surrounding. Vattenfall and the energy industry are operating in a challenging environment with a constant need to review and adapt its security posture. As an Officer within the Security Program Management at Vattenfall you will be part of an international team, with colleagues in Sweden, Germany and The Netherlands.
The Officers at the Security Program Management reports to the Manager Security Programs.
Corporate Security & Resilience (CS&R) team is a part of Staff Function Legal and CEO Office at Vattenfall. CS&R is a new unit within Vattenfall with the goal to become a modern security and resilience function that is flexible, agile and has great knowledge of emerging threats.
Your main Responsibilities:
• Lead and manage Facility security program within the Corporate Security & Resilience (CS&R) function, focused on strategic security programs within Vattenfall Group. This includes the following:
o Ensure that Vattenfall governance is related to strategic security programs. This includes development, implementation, management and program reviews of strategic security programs.
o Set common standards to ensure corporate governance and regulatory demands.
o Set targets and measure implementation rate in the organisation including Business Areas and Staff Functions, to provide an updated Situational picture.
o Security steering and security impact analysis and support in projects.
o Drive accountability through cooperation and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Streamline and set group standards to leverage on size and reduce costs.
o Security steering through governing and supporting documents (Vattenfall VMS and intranet). Includes also responsibility to develop and maintain tools for security reviews in Vattenfall.
• Minimum of 10 years in a senior security position within a private company (Corporate Security) and/or government security position i.e. police or military officer.
• Academic degree / University in relevant area of education.
• Our best candidate masters our group language English, both spoken and written on an excellent professional level.
• Relevant security qualifications (i.e. CPP or similar)
• Good knowledge of, and experience from work with, the Swedish Security Act.
• Solid background in all security areas.
• Business orientation and very good communication skills with the ability to communicate across functions and cultures, both internally and externally.
• Very good cooperation and relationship management skills.
• Hands on performance focus, strong drive and well-structured working methods.
• Our best candidate is analytical, has good and sound judgment, is supportive, trustworthy, loyal, committed and values high integrity.
• Ability to analyse complex information and draw the relevant conclusions.
• Well-developed ability to work across cultural boundaries and deliver in an international environment.
• High integrity, security and privacy awareness.
For more information, please contact: Lennart Kanth, Director Security Program Management, +46 70 269 92 49 or Peter Blixter Corporate recruiter, +46 72-237 32 02.
Trade union representatives in Sweden; Michelle von Gyllenpalm & Leif Sjöberg (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00
Last date of application is 24th of November 2018.
We look forward to your application!
Vattenfall is Europe’s 7th largest electricity generator and the largest producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, The Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieve climate neutrality by 2050.
At Vattenfall we promote smart working!
Meaning you can easily combine your working life with your private situation to ensure a healthy work life balance. to attract and retain a talented workforce, smart working is successfully implemented within Vattenfall such as the possibility to work part-time.
The Corporate Security & Resilience function strives to be a modern security function that is flexible, agile and has great knowledge of emerging threats. The group function provides regulatory and security requirements, support to the business and governance to Vattenfall Group; to mitigate risks and to ensure regulatory compliance.