Become part of our Mission and help us to achieve our goal of being fossil free within one generation.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like Solar and Batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation and solar and batteries installations in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.
We are now looking for the right person to fill the position as Process Document Manager in Business Area Wind Offshore.
You will have the following key responsibilities:
- Business requirements lead
- Accountable for implementation of business procedures, processes, templates, applications, etc.
- Gate keeper of the Document Management rules and procedures and systems
- Run and administrate the DMS for a project
- Train project staff and key users to ensure and enable proper understanding and use of the Document Management processes and systems
- Take active part in the Document Management network and interface with other departments, share and implement best practices of business
- Provide transparency about project status and inform stakeholders of risks if applicable
What we are looking for:
- You have proven track record in dealing with complex issues, problems and challenges with numerous stakeholders
- You are comfortable in steady changing environment and able to facilitate the right actions at the right time
- You are able to map business process into software
- You are able to lead by inspiration
- You are structured, pro-active and able to go into the details
- You are a highly motivated, results driven and communicative
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written
- Deep knowledge of the Construction business, preferably Wind business
- 8+ years of experience in Document Management affairs incl. experience in implementation of DMS into Engineering & Construction business
- Advanced knowledge of O365
- Advanced knowledge of documentation domain: SharePoint
The unit as well as the industry is in rapid change and our successful candidate needs to be able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability building on the foundations already established through the last years of development.
The location of this position is in one of our main offices (Hamburg, London, Amsterdam or Kolding). Regular business trips are required.
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal working environment. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues -- the ‘Ask and Share’ concept is essential for the way we work. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is the 12th of May 2019. For more information about the recruitment process contact Vanessa Koop, Recruitment, phone +49 40 79022 7786.
We welcome applications of disabled persons. At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
We look forward to receiving your application!