Become part of our Mission and help us to achieve our goal of being fossil free within one generation.
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position of Process Manager in the Vattenfall Business Unit Onshore Wind. You will become a member of the Business Excellence Team within the Business Excellence & Asset Management unit in BU Onshore.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar & Batteries operations further.
You will have the following key responsibilities:
- Set up, develop and implement projects within the Vattenfall Onshore Wind Business Unit (BU Onshore) to improve functioning of the business, with main focus on Operation & Maintenance processes and systems.
- Maintain an overview of the various improvement projects, understand how they are interlinked and keep track of progress and planning of the improvement projects.
- As part of Business Excellence, be a frontrunner in adopting new ways of working and digital/IT tools and roll these out to the rest of the organisation.
- Create a learning culture, where lessons are derived from implementation projects and passed on to the relevant stakeholders within BU Onshore.
- Participate in Business Excellence improvements initiatives beyond the O&M scope, as a driving force towards process improvement throughout the windfarm value chain.
What we are looking for:
- You have a University degree (or equal) in Business Economics or IT.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills: you know how to structure complex issues for others and you are excellent in maintaining a relationship with your stakeholders.
- You have a proven track record as project manager and knowledge on project management best practices.
- You have experience with process mapping and process improvement.
- You are able to take a supportive position (‘consultancy mindset’) and support others in the Business Unit to improve, rather than criticising.
- You are able to adapt to changes and are able to also continue engaging others in a changing environment.
- You like working in an international organisation with a team spread over multiple locations. You are willing to have regular business trips to these locations.
- Knowledge of Wind Power and in particular windfarm Operation & Maintenance processes would be beneficial.
- Holding LEAN / Six Sigma certification would be beneficial.
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and respect the work-life balance. Everyone gets opportunities for personal and professional development.
Choice of Vattenfall locations at Amsterdam (NL), Kolding (DK) or Stockholm (SE).
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is the 3rd of July.
First interviews for this position will be held between Monday 8th and Wednesday 10th of July. Location for the interviews will be Amsterdam, Hamburg or via Skype. For more information about the recruitment process contact Vanessa Koop, Recruitment, phone +49 40 79022 7786.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
We look forward to receiving your application!