Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Process Manager PV & Batteries within BA Wind.
Are you looking for an entrepreneurial role as part of the transformation challenge of our company? In the newly established business unit PV & Battery we are growing a new business line for Vattenfall. We have a diverse workplace characterized by team spirit, flexibility and an open atmosphere. Do you want to be part of a fast growing and dynamic business?
Then this might be your new challenge.
To reach our growth ambition in 2018-19 we need to prepare the process and tools starting today.
Your responsibilities as the Process Manager PV & Batteries:
- Design and implement scalable process for PV & Battery business in BA Wind in Netherlands
- Apply a growth strategy that enables accurate and low effort processes
- Build up an digitalization competence in the BU that allows for analytics
- Ensure cooperation between other units in Vattenfall who are part of the end-to-end process in PV & Battery.
- Be the business counterpart for IT projects
- Jointly with product development
Your qualifications as Process Manager PV & Batteries:
Candidates will have had at least 4 years of experience and a proven track record in process excellence or similar position
- Track record in initiating and implementing IT projects
- Experience in design and implementation of business processes
- Experience with business packages in CRM and ERP
- Experience with analytics and business intelligence
- Be at home in a multi stakeholder environment.
- Awareness and experience in working in safety environments.
- A motivation to contribute to energy transition and transition of our company
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Kay van Emstede, Senior Recruiter, phone +31615604138 or mail email@example.com.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is the 27th August.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20.000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as PV & Batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.
Developing and expanding the onshore and offshore project portfolio is the key responsibility for the Operational Unit Development. With a span of responsibilities reaching from creation of project ideas to final investment decisions the Unit Development in BA Wind will contribute towards delivering on Vattenfall’s Vision 2025. The strong ambition to become a best class Development organization with regards to people, structures and competencies will enable Vattenfall to reach growth targets.
We look forward to your application!