Are you looking for a challenging position in an international organization? Are you an innovative and enthusiastic professional with interest in the changing energy landscape? Come join our team!
We are looking for a Product Owner for our E-mobility Platform.
The product owner is responsible for driving development that will deliver value to the business, and is responsible for content and prioritization of the product backlog.
One of Vattenfall strategic focus areas is to increasingly build new customer-centric business models within the changing energy landscape. Electric vehicle charging solutions (sustainable and convenient energy for your car) are among the prioritized new business models.
Do you want to create impact and make a difference?
The Emobility business consists of electric vehicle charging solutions at people’s homes, business locations and in large cities. Vattenfall is building the Emobility business based on strong expertise in the energy business and strong relationships with partners (e.g. cities, car manufacturers, leasing companies). A growing and dynamic business!
The Emobility Platform is the core application of our IT landscape. It connects chargecards & chargepoints to our online portals, third party systems and our mobile apps. More information on the products and services can be found on corporate.vattenfall.com.
As a Product Owner you are part of the product development team and responsible for the Emobility Platform. You are product owner for a scrumteam with multiple development teams. You need to be a good stakeholder manager and closely cooperate with them to identify, prioritize and coordinate requirements. You will define the Emobility Platform vision in line with overarching business strategy and be the budget manager for IT development and operations. You also manage the SLA for systems.
What are you going to do?
• Gather input and feedback from stakeholders and communicate this to the IT development team
• Prioritization of digital product backlog, and ensure that the backlog is transparent to all stakeholders
• Plan and organize sprints, including scrum events as planning, demo and review.
• Learn about different systems & processes used in local markets and optimize operations based on it.
• Support the development of a system architecture for future needs.
• Handle roadmaps for IT development for all countries based on the input provided by the business & product development teams.
We are looking for an enthusiastic & customer focused Product Owner to join our team. You have strong project management skills and know how to convince different stakeholders. You can navigate in the organization, and on different levels (Sales, Operations, Customer Service, IT)Furthermore you match the following requirements:
• Knowledge about EV charging markets in Europe (especially in SE, DE and NL).
• Experienced in managing projects related to IT architecture, API development, data migration, standardization, security coordination and refactoring
• Experienced with Scrum framework and agile methodologies
• Understanding of Digital development
• Needs to be present and work in all local business and IT offices as needed (travel ~20x py)
• You are fluent in English
The location for this position is Amsterdam, Berlin or Stockholm.Where are you going to work?
In this position you will be working for Emobility teams in Europe. Our independent growth cells are responsible for Vattenfall’s Emobility business development in Germany, Sweden and the Netherlands. Our unit is part of BA Customers & Solutions. With over six million customers, Business Area Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.We Offer
At Vattenfall/Nuon you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. More information
Feel energized? Apply now or contact us for additional information! We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter. Last day to apply is the 3th of May, but we ask you to send in your application as soon as possible since interviews will held continuously. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Eva Deen, recruiter, +31611853543.