At Vattenfall we exist to help all of our customers power their lives in ever climate smarter ways and free from fossil fuel within one generation! For this reason Vattenfall is scaling up its European business for electric vehicle charging solutions (Emobility) and expanding its Emobility unit. And now we are looking for a Product Owner E-mobility Roaming!
Vattenfall currently operates more than 8000 charging points in Europe - and our network continues to grow. Our Emobility business consists of electric vehicle charging solutions at people’s homes, business locations and in large cities. Vattenfall is building the Emobility business based on strong expertise in the energy business and strong relationships with partners (e.g. cities, car manufacturers, leasing companies).
In this position you will be working within the ‘Emobility’ unit from one of our offices based in Amsterdam, Berlin or Stockholm.
You will be responsible for the development and operation of our Emobility Roaming Network and Services, from within the Strategy & Product Development team.
Main tasks and responsibilities include
- Follow market, product & technology developments;
- Capture and prioritize customer requirements into clear requirements;
- Organize testing & validation of new roaming partners, networks and services;
- Be product owner for two international scrum DevOps teams;
- Prioritization of a transparent roaming backlog, closely collaborating with stakeholders throughout Europe;
- Closely collaborate with your dedicated scrumteams, continuously delivering new services based on Agile methodologies;
- Prepare new roaming-services, -partners and -networks for implementation & handover;
- Ensure EV drivers can rely on a high quality roaming network at all times;
- Analyse customer or user feedback to plan improvements;
- Analyse and co-develop standards and protocols, that support our roaming network;
- Coordinate contract negotiations with roaming platforms and roaming partners.
The Product Owner will report to the Director Strategy & Product Development. The international teams consist of 8-10 people located in Amsterdam, Berlin and Stockholm, working on topics for all our markets.Requirements
- MSc or equivalent education;
- Relevant working experience at least 3 yrs;
- Experienced in digital services and network development, as Product Owner;
- Experienced with scrum and/or kanban framework and agile methodologies Preferably experienced in the E-mobility industry, understanding concepts, roles and standards (e.g. EMSP, CPO, roaming);
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Additional languages are welcome;
- Business sense, focus on value creation;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Team player and strong communication skills;
- Be flexible to travel (~20x py).
At Vattenfall/Nuon you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed, we have an informal culture and are passionate about Emobility. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company.More information
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Sven Jaspers, Director Strategy & Product Development, at +31611514823. You can also send your application directly via the link below. Please send your application before the 17th of August, 2018.We look forward to your application!