Do you want to contribute to the first subsidy free Offshore Windfarm?
For our prestigious, subsidy free, Hollandse Kust 1 & 2 Project we are now looking for the right person to fill the position as Project H&S Manager - Offshore.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide independent, authoritative advice, support & assistance to the Line organization on the function of Health and Safety. To ensure Vattenfall meets its statutory obligations and HSE ambition during the execution of project development works by implementing good practice to achieve high levels of Health and Safety management.
As Project H&S Manager Offshore Wind you have the following key responsibilities:
Your profile as Project H&S Manager Offshore Wind
- Implementation of the Business Area Wind health & safety governing model and management system in the Hollandse Kust Zuid project;
- Development, communication and follow up of project specific measures for the implementation of Business Area health & safety strategies, plans, regulations and standards;
- Monitor and report on relevant issues to health & safety;
- Support the project in achieving compliance with relevant health & safety and construction design legislation and Business Area Wind HSE ambition of zero incidents;
- Steer and coordinate team of H&S Specialists working on the project;
- Manage project H&S budget.
- You have a university degree (or equal) with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in an international organisation, preferably within a wind environment;
- Full and detailed understanding of applicable H&S related construction and design legislation;
- Trained in Auditing Techniques;
- Experience managing contractors as client and/or principal contractor;
- Experience of safety management systems and H&S auditing;
- Experience with Client / Contractor relationships & management;
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written.
We are looking for a communicative Project H&S Manager who is able to focus on both people and business and has demonstrable experience in managing projects teams in change and challenging environments. The unit as well as the industry is in rapid change and our successful candidate needs to be able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability building on the foundations already established through the last years of development. Our offer
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.Location
The location of this position is Amsterdam. Regular (international) business trips are expected. More information
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Bastiaan Moll, Recruitment, phone +31654916494 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is 11th of May
. Our organisation
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a
sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our solar PV and battery operations further.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.We look forward to your application!