Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
We are now looking for the right person to fill the position as Quality Coordinator in Vattenfall’s Business Area Wind.
Overall purpose of the role:
BA Wind is required to hold ISO certificates for HSE and quality management. This is both from a compliance perspective to enable our windfarm operations in core countries, as from a business perspective since management systems enable continuous improvement by identifying process inefficiencies & bottlenecks and structurally addressing them. Core to our management system is the “House of Wind” which is a web-based platform where BA Wind´s governance and process documentation is stored and needs to be maintained to support BA Wind employees in their daily work. Since the certification process and HoW touches on every part of the BA Wind organisation, central coordination is needed to ensure that the certificates are maintained and renewed periodically.
As Quality Coordinator you have the following key responsibilities:
• Coordinating, planning and follow up of external certification audits which are conducted by the external certifying body. Act as main contact for the external certifying body
• Maintain and improve the integrated management system “House of Wind” (HoW) and support of usage incl. introduction to new employees
• Support the business units in implementing processes into HoW
• Planning, coordination and execution of internal system audits
• Represent BA Wind in the Vattenfall Quality network and supporting the review process of Vattenfall requirements
• Support management in selecting a certifying body and in setting up or renewal of contracts
• Deliver reports to the BA MT on the outcomes of audits and provide recommendations for improvements
Your profile as Quality Coordinator
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic team player with the ability to influence and motivate other whilst having fun getting the job done.
• Degree in Engineering or equal.
• 5 years of relevant experience with integrated management system according to ISO 9001/ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001)/ISO 55001 and implementation hereof
• IRCA ISO 9001: 2015 certified auditor or equal
• Outgoing with an ability to work with and inspire people
• Analytical/tactical with the experience to perform in a large and complex organisation and with many interfaces
• Cooperative with solid team building and interpersonal skills
• Working in a structures way to ensure that all the requirements in standards etc. are met
• Transparent way of working and communicating
• Strong credibility and relationship builder
• Intercultural understanding and skills to moderate different interests
• Visible and self-managing and you are able to work in teams on large distances
Flexible (within one the main BA Wind offices)
Process and time line
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is the 31st of May.
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Vanessa Koop, Senior Recruiter on +49 152 54629278
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our solar PV and battery operations further.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to your application!