Risk Based Maintenance Expert
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position of a Risk Based Maintenance Expert in the Vattenfall Business Area (BA) Heat organisation.Vattenfall BA Heat is aiming to be the frontrunner in the industry in the application of Risk Based Maintenance for optimising its performance.Therefore we are looking for a high skilled and experienced person in Operations & Maintenance with a strong knowledge in Asset Management and Risk Based Maintenance thinking.The BA Heat organization has extensive Heat and Power systems Operations in Germany, Sweden and the Netherlands and has started to develop its business in United Kingdom. The position of Risk Based Maintenance Expert in the BA Heat organization is an international position which is targeted to support the performance in the businesses in all 4 countries.
The department of Asset Maintenance & Technology management supports Operations in the BA Heat to become a best in class European Power Plant and Heat Grid Operator by determining, improving and governing procedures, methods, tools and roles.
Main tasks & responsibilities of the Risk Based Maintenance Expert :
As a Risk Based Maintenance Expert you support the maintenance engineers and technical experts in Operations on performing Risk Based Maintenance. You Develop, steer and support Structured Maintenance Reviews with the BU Maintenance Organizations. You maintain and steer the development of the Risk Matrix for BA Heat. Furthermore, you:
- Drive the item of Maintenance Investments in Project Review Board:
- Support the development of Data Driven Operations & Maintenance;
- Drive the development for Process Safety:
- Develop and set standards for execution of AM process in the area of maintenance concept and maintenance schedule including the system part (SAP);
- Creating learning organization exchanging best practices and lessons learned with cross BU focus groups as well as cross BA focus groups;
- Collaborate in benchmarking in- as well as externally.
Who are you?
- University or Technical college degree (Economic Organization, Mechanical Engineering, Process engineering, Electrical engineering); additional MBA degree desirable;
- Extensive experience and in-depth, specialized knowledge in Power plant operations and Heat grids operations;
- Experience in Data Driven Operations and Maintenance;
- Experience in leading and motivating teams / staff;
- Experience in quality management, with methods of continuous improvement (e.g. Six Sigma / Lean, etc.) and/or with information systems in the field knowledge Management;
- Knowledge of IT systems, in particular SAP (Certification desirable);
- IT Project management experience;
- Fluent in English and German (both written and spoken).
You recognize yourself in the following description:
- High level of decision-making and persuasion skills;
- Strong initiator with a high sense of responsibility and willingness to perform;
- Planning and design strength;
- Excellent communication skills and not afraid to deal with conflicts;
- Strong team skills
- High willingness to develop yourself and others
- Passionate about professional growth and development for yourself and others and continuously seek new learning through reading and attending learning events
Location: Home base can be Amsterdam, Berlin, or Sweden. We expect you to have a valid work permit for (one of those) these countries.
What can we offer you:
The maximum salary for this position is € 7.866,81 gross per month (primary salary, scale 12).We welcome your application including CV and cover letter in English, before 29th or April 2019. When you’re selected, two face to face interviews are part of the recruitment process.
In Vattenfall we believe that diversity is strength, especially in fields focused on creativity and innovation. Therefore we are uncompromising in employing people with different gender identities, ethnicities, ages, religions or other beliefs, disabilities and sexual orientations.
At Vattenfall you will work in an open, dynamic and international working environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job where you can play a part in shaping the digital future of our company. You will be working in a diverse and interdisciplinary team and you can always count on support from committed colleagues as “Ask and share” concept is essential for the way we work. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 20.000 employees. At Vattenfall we want to help our customers power their lives in climate smarter ways and free from fossil fuel within one generation.
Business Area Heat develops, operates, maintains and optimizes the entire business value chain of producing and supplying electricity, heating and cooling to more than 2 million customers in Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. We drive several initiatives to grow in our markets and shape a sustainable portfolio and a lot of the related decisions are based on data that we process and provide into the organization. Therefore, our focus is on making high quality information easily accessible for our stakeholders.