Vattenfall IT is looking for an enthusiastic person to fill a Project Management position in the area of SAP ERP. Location for this position is Arenastaden, Sweden.
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in Nordic (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland divided into four pillars in IT, Agile IT, Transformation Office, Core IT and Service Integration.
We now need to strengthen our organization with an additional SAP Project Manager to work with various projects and assignment within our ERP roadmap. You will report directly to the manager SAP Treasury and Cross Applications (YICSE).
Your job as SAP Project Manager
- One aspect of this position is to manage projects with regard to the objectives, within budget, time, quality and scope.
- Define and deliver projects on international and regional level
- Planning, execution, follow-up, and deliveries in accordance with set goals and time frames.
- Resource planning and resource management.
- Manage communication and interaction directly with steering group / customer.
- Management of suppliers
- Project risk management
- Work with the business units to understand their requirements, and translate these into efficient and clear IT requirements
Who are we looking for?
You are a project manager with strong communication skills and analytical capabilities. You are able to explain complex topics to different audiences. You need to have previous experience in project management preferably in the IT/ERP area. Ideally you are qualified in at least 1 project delivery methodology.
Furthermore preferably you have / are:
- University (Bachelor or Master) degree preferred in information technology or economy
- 2-3 years of working experience as Project Manager
- Knowledge and experience in SAP ERP applications (Finance, Controlling, Treasury, Enterprise Asset Management, SAP Solution Manager)
- Strong problem solving skills
- English and preferably Swedish fluently in writing and verbally
- Team work ability/power
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong focus on cooperation.
- You are structured and performance-orientated.
- You have a talent to motivate team members and to ensure all move towards the same end results.
- Flexibility and understanding of complex, IT related subject matter comes natural
Location: Solna, Sweden.
We are looking forward for your application!
Please send us your application along with your detailed CV and cover letter before 23 April 2018.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Manager – Heléne Frejd, 0706298540. For information about the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter – Nidhi Illman at 072 702 7861.
We continue to seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.