Become part of our Mission and help us to achieve our goal of being fossil free within one generation.
Are you looking to kick-start your career? Do you have a passion for developing wind farm projects and experience in conducting due diligence on windfarm portfolios? We are now looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Development Coordinator in our onshore wind business.
Your job as Senior Development Coordinator Onshore Wind
In your job as a Senior Development Coordinator you will get the chance to be part of an ambitious team seeking growths through acquisition and cooperation opportunities. Further you will manage the integration of new projects into the Vattenfall world, drive projects forward from feasibility study to financial close in a cost effective, safe and timely manner.
Your key activities will be to:
- Conduct due diligence work of projects and portfolios that are primarily in the development phase or show repowering potential
- Create reports to enable the Project Sponsor and/or the Development Director to provide project information to the company management and the Executive Board of Directors.
- Support development projects that are conducted by joint development partners and ensure integration to Vattenfall processes
- Assist in the continuous improvement of project management, lowering levelised energy costs and optimising commercial and development processes
- Negotiate effectively with business partners, contractors and government officials in order to achieve project milestones consistent with defined timetables and strict financial objectives
- Help promote a safety conscious, highly energetic, motivated organisation and a culture of entrepreneurship, creativity, integrity and professional team development
Your profile as Senior Development Coordinator Onshore Wind
Are you thrilled by the onshore wind business? Perfect! We are looking for an experienced windfarm developer who has an interest in growing our joint development projects.
Candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience and a proven track record of successful project development in onshore wind projects in Germany. A full appreciation of the primary inputs which drive the financial and commercial viability of onshore wind projects is important. Strong working knowledge of the project development process will be essential for the day to day business.
We also expect expertise on the topic of zonal planning, land securing and permitting process (incl. relevant risks). An appreciation of what drives the requirements for project execution and operation will successfully round up your profile.
Within Business Area Wind we value your communication skills as much as your knowledge. We are looking for a good communicator who is able to listen, bring messages across clearly, retrieve the information needed and adapt to their audience. In addition, we expect you to:
- Be a multi-skilled self-starter with high levels of energy and commitment to deliver
- Have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to function well in a team environment, willingness to share experience and be able to build and develop long-term relationships with all stakeholder groups
- Have fluent German language skills and a good command of English
- Have an aptitude for problem solving and experience of driving complex projects forward to achieve set objectives
Hamburg (preferred) or Berlin.
A challenging, international work environment with the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is 5 June 2019. For more information about the recruitment process contact Vanessa Koop, Recruitment, phone +49 40 79022 7786.
We welcome applications of disabled persons. At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of gender, age, and ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
We look forward to receiving your application!