For Vattenfall Europe Information Services we are now looking for an
Senior Expert Active Directory and Messaging Environment (FIODM) (m/f)
The team Active Directory & Mail will take care for the following services within Vattenfall and also some subsidiaries or external customers.
- Active Directory, Domain name services, distributed file system, public key infrastructure and windows specific protocols like LDAP or NTLM2
- Tools to automate Active Directory and Exchange administration like share creation and access privileges
- Solutions to integrate the authentication and authorization of internal and cloud solutions (ADFS)
- Mail services including solutions for encryption, spam control, virus protection
- Exchange for Internal Mail within Vattenfall Group, external mail via Internet
- Mail Proxy for encryption, spam control, virus scan
- Hybrid operation of Office 365 including Azure Active Directory connect
- Remote access with Mobile Outlook and Blackberry UEM
- Mail archiving solution
- Fax server including Mail bridge
- The team Active Directory & Mail will take care of all necessary accounting data to invoice data center services like volumes of file and mail box space. We also provide key performance indicators over the DC infrastructure
Your job as Senior Expert Active Directory and Messaging Environment:
As Senior Expert Active Directory and Messaging Environment you are responsible for design and improvement of authentication and authorisation solution for internal and cloud solutions. Moreover you introduce new services and improvements.
- Solution designer for directories and e-mail services including Office 365 needed in Vattenfall Group and improvements of the current landscape
- First technical contact for Service Management, application operation and all other VF IT departments for Active Directory architecture
- Supports daily operation in problem management
- Resolve tickets according to SLA’s
- Participate in on-call service
- First technical contact for Carve-Out and Carve in projects for Active Directory and Messaging
- Participate in Infrastructure related projects as first contact for Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Messaging and Office 365
Your profile as Senior Expert Active Directory and Messaging Environment:
We are looking for a trustful and confidence team player in an international team who is willing to travel frequently.
- Academic degree as an IT, mathematics, scientific or technical engineer or similar in IT
- Senior Knowledge in Active Directory Services, Azure Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365 as well broader knowledge of the Infrastructure services and technologies
- Senior knowledge in technical project management
- Programming skills are prerequisite
- Microsoft MSCA/E Private Cloud as well as MCITP
- Good knowledge in ITIL and IT security
- A proven ability to communicate with technical experts, customers and group governance
- A very good ability to work independently on assignments within a set of timetable, sets own priorities
- Very good language skills in English, Polish and German are also very welcome
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer:
- work in company with Swedish culture focused on people work-life balance and good atmosphere
- spacious office with electrically adjustment desks, with table football, playstation corner and also shower for cyclists.
- compensation package: private medical health care, English classes and My Benefit (including Multisport card)
- each year trainings, taking part in conferences, possibility to experiment with top modern technologies
- one day per week working from home
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and the largest producer of heat. Vattenfall’s core markets are Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is 100%-owned by the Swedish state. Vattenfall IT is the internal provider of IT infrastructure services for the entire Vattenfall Group. It is an international shared service centre, providing efficient and reliable IT services and support to the Vattenfall Group. Some 1,200 people in Denmark, Finland, Germany, The Netherlands, UK, Poland and Sweden work for us.
For more information about the position or recruitment process you are welcome to contact the manager Michaela Fenger via +494060005 4360 or the recruiter Katja Spehling via +494079022 3468.
We welcome your application in English, including a CV and cover letter via the link further down the page.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Trade union representatives in Sweden: please call switchboard +46 8 739 50 00
Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO)