Vattenfall is looking for a Senior Incident Manager to Corporate Security and Resilience. The position is based in Arenastaden, Solna, near Mall of Scandinavia.
We offer an interesting position in an international surrounding. Vattenfall and the energy industry are operating in a challenging security environment with a constant need to review and adapt its security posture.
You will work in the Security Operations team as a first line of defence for Vattenfall group, managing incidents and as such you will be a part of our 24/7 Duty Organisation.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
• Functional responsible for Security Investigations entailing:
- Continuous development of our methodology
- Continuous development of our steering documents and investigative tools
• Lead and conduct security investigations on Group level
• Be a part of a team that monitor and manage global incidents 24/7
• Support in developing the Dimensioning threat landscape for Vattenfall.
• Deliver situational picture to top management
• Conduct global security operations
We are looking for you with:
• Academic degree or similar in security relevant area.
• Experience in a Corporate Security position, or working in a government position within the security field i.e. Police, Intelligence Service or Military Officer, for a combined minimum of ten years.
• Proven, in-depth knowledge in security related investigations with authorization from recognized provider.
• Experience in the role of Security Officer in a government organisation is meritorious.
• Security relevant certification (e.g., CPP, CISSP, CISM) is also meritorious.
• Knowledge of the Swedish legislation, Säkerhetsskyddslagen, is a plus.
• Our best candidate masters our group language English, both spoken and written on an excellent professional level. Multilingual skills are meritorious, especially German and Swedish.
You are a business orientated person with good communication skills and you have the ability to communicate across functions and cultures, both internally and externally. You have willingness to take ownership when required with a strong drive and positive attitude. Furthermore you have a strong sense of team effort and the ability to build and maintain social relationships. You have the ability to analyse complex information and draw relevant conclusions. A high integrity, security and privacy awareness together with a proven ability to handle stress well and to deliver result in challenging circumstances are required.
Location: Arenastaden (Solna).
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the link below, no later than 29th of April, 2019.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact hiring manager, Kalle Ericson, +46 702 88 19 34. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter, Ann Nilsson, +46 727 08 57 55.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation
We look forward to your application!
Trade union representatives in Sweden Michelle von Gyllenpalm (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
We are one of Europe's major retailers of electricity and heat and one of the largest producers of electricity and heat. Vattenfall's main markets are Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Germany, the UK and Sweden. The Group has approximately 20,000 employees. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is 100% owned by the Swedish state, and it´s headquarter is located in Solna, Sweden.
Vattenfall believes that information security is an essential component of a leading sustainable energy company. Protecting our information assets are essential to maintain the trust of our customers, employees and suppliers. Managing information security risks effectively is core to our approach.
The Corporate Security & Resilience function strives to be a modern security function that is flexible, agile and has great knowledge of emerging threats. The group function provides regulatory and security requirements, support to the business and governance to Vattenfall Group to mitigate risks and to ensure regulatory compliance.