Senior Operational Excellence Lead
The Change Efficiency and Effectiveness Department within OU Operations has the mission to be a driving force of change within BA Markets and to be recognized as a trusted advisor. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Operational Excellence Lead.
When working with us, you will be:
• Part of a team with a mission to make a difference in an organization with a clear customer and society focus
• Be a part of a learning organization. We focus on and expect continuous development and learning from everyone
• Working in a diverse an international organization
• Developing our Operational Excellence capabilities while delivering concrete efficiency improvements
• Interact with all levels of the organization advising and supporting in using Lean approaches to achieve goals
• Training and coaching individuals on Lean and Operational Excellence Methods
Your personal characteristics:
• You build trust and people can count on you
• You have a track record of identifying, anchoring and realizing efficiency improvements
• You are a team player but can also lead and drive initiatives by yourself
• You are a good communicator, able to communicate with all levels of the organization
• You have a proven skill in coaching people in Lean and Operational Excellence and are considering it an important part of your ability to deliver bottom line improvements
• Travelling to other Vattenfall office locations will be part of your work
• University degree or equivalent qualification
• Several years of experience of hands on improvement work
• Lean Black Belt or equivalent experience
• Fluent in English – German and Swedish knowledge is an advantage
• Experience from Change Management, Project Managements and/or Agile coaching
Last day to apply is November 15th 2018. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period.
The location for this position is Hamburg or Stockholm
Business Area (BA) Markets maximizes the value of Vattenfall's portfolio by optimizing and dis-patching, hedging and sourcing for Vattenfall's assets and sales positions. We offer power purchase agreements to operators of wind or solar parks, optimize 3rd party batteries and enter into origination deals within the B2B segment. We serve as Vattenfall's single market access to energy commodity markets trading in electricity, emissions, fuels, freight, and renewable certificates. We are responsible for generating profits by taking positions within defined risk mandates and limits. We are active across Europe with around 500 professionals working from Sweden, Germany, The Netherlands, and Denmark.
Within Markets the Business Unit (BU) Trading is the energy trading hub of the Vattenfall Group. BU Trading is responsible for all trading activities around Vattenfall´s asset and customer flows to maximize value creation and improve sourcing costs. It provides all market access services for standard OTC- and exchange-based energy commodities for the Vattenfall Group, which means managing all hedging flows, from generation assets or customers, by market access.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the Head of Operational Excellence, Ulf Bernström (+46-72-5751836)
For more information about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Peter Blixter (+46 73-089 30 33)
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna),Tanja Cesar (Akademikerna) and Juha Siipilehto (Seko). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall switchboard +46 8 739 50 00