Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
We are looking for the right person to fill the position as Senior Process Improvement Advisor, reporting to the Head of Business Excellence in the BU Offshore of the Business Area Wind. Business Excellence belongs – together with the department of Asset Management – to the unit Business Excellence and Asset Management.
The Business Excellence department is responsible to build out and implement the BU Offshore process landscape and helps taking our business improvement system to the next level. The overall purpose is to achieve best-in-class process improvement culture within and across the business units in Business Area Wind.
We are on our journey to ensure that we work in a process-oriented way and want to streamline and digitalise our processes. Therefore, we are now looking for a Senior Process Improvement Advisor who takes a key role in implementing, improving, automatizing and digitalizing our processes with a strong focus on our core processes in BU Offshore (project & site management, from early development to decommissioning of our wind farms).
You will have the following key responsibilities:
- Implementation and Improvement of processes, e.g.
o ensuring process compliance;
o supporting the CIP organization;
o improving the process culture.
- Automatization and Digitalization of processes, e.g.:
o developing requirement specification / use cases closely together with the business and its end users;
o translating use cases into user-friendly digital prototypes;
o supporting the testing of digital prototypes and taking back the feedback to further improve the specification / use case and / or the digital prototype.
- Initiate, support and lead selected non-asset projects within the Business Excellence department.
What we are looking for:
- You have a university degree (or equal) in economics/engineering with a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience with a strong focus on (agile) Project Management and Business Process Management methodologies and systems
- You have significantly contributed to establishing best practice in Business Process Management in one of your former companies
- You have a proven track record within the field of (digital) project management and know how to translate business requirements into digital solution
- You have deep knowledge of the Wind or a comparable business
- You are an experienced agile project manager / coach
- You are proven skilled in dealing with complex issues, problems and challenges
- You are structured, pro-active and able to go into the details whilst maintaining the overview
- You are a strong stakeholder manager and a cooperative team player
- You are a highly motivated, result driven and communicative
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written
The unit as well as the industry is in rapid change and our successful candidate needs to be able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability building on the foundations already established through the last years of development.
The location of this position is Amsterdam, Hamburg, Kolding, London or Stockholm. Regular business trips are required.
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our solar PV and battery operations further.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Lars-Erik Schubach, Head of Business Excellence +49152 5688 2868. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Vanessa Koop, Recruitment, phone +49 40 79022 7786.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Please send in your application as soon as possible and do not wait until the last day. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period. Last day to apply is 19th of February.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to your application!