Vattenfall is looking for a Senior Project Manager to Group Finance. Location is flexible to one of the following Vattenfall offices - Stockholm (Arenastaden), Berlin or Amsterdam.
As Senior Project Manager you will have a great opportunity to work in an exciting international environment in one of Sweden´s largest energy companies. We offer you a challenging and independent job, good leadership, generous work benefits and flexible working hours. As Senior Project Manager you will be a part of the team Group Finance Projects and Processes within Group Finance at Vattenfall. The team is managing the strategic finance development projects and is currently fully focused on the ongoing Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Main tasks and responsibilities
As Senior Project Manager you will have a key role in the BPO transition and transformation phase.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
• Take lead in the transition and transformation to the provider
o The team in planning and preparation of transition and transformation to the provider.
o Change management, including end user training.
o Establishing of new processes including documentation and new work instructions.
o Establishing of a new retained organization within Finance and secure the implementation of efficient interfaces between VF Finance and the provider.
• University degree in relevant topic and several years of experience from working in Finance processes
• Documented experience from working for and/or with a BPO provider and experience of driving BPO Finance initiatives
• Documented knowledge and experience in methodologies used for successful BPO transition and transformation
• Experience in project management and insight in VPMM (based on PROPS) or other project steering model
• Excellent leadership skills, analytical problem solving ability and good structure is key
• This position requires independent drive, strong cooperation and great communications skills
• The ability to build trust will be crucial
• Good English skills both in written and spoken is a must
Location: Flexible Vattenfall locations.
To apply, please submit your application with CV and cover letter before September 7, 2017.
Trade Union representatives in Sweden via Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00
C_G Angelin (Akademikerna), Björn Jamm (Unionen), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO), Birgitta Carlsson Allmér (Ledarna).
For more information about the position, please contact Manager - Susanne Thelander on +46 70 545 1936. To know more about our recruitment process, please contact Recruiter – Eva Häger +46 727 00 99 65. Please note that during Summer period we will have limited ability to have access to mobile and email. Thanks for your understanding!
We are looking forward to your application!
Vattenfall is one of Europe's biggest retailers of electricity and heat and one of the largest producers of electricity and heat. Our main markets are Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Germany, the UK and Sweden. The Group has approximately 20,000 employees. The Parent Company, Vattenfall AB, is 100% owned by the Swedish state, and its headquarters are located in Stockholm, Arenastaden in Sweden. Vattenfall is sponsor to the Swedish skiing team .
Group Finance is an integral part of the steering and execution of the overall Vattenfall strategy, focusing on the Group’s financial reporting, ensuring financial compliance and striving for improved efficiency through end-to-end process optimisation.
Group Finance Projects and Processes is a small team within Staff Function Group Finance which drives and/or participates in strategic projects that are run within the Group Finance Function. The overall focus is to deliver on activities and projects identified to implement the Finance Target Operating Model. During the past 18 months the full focus has been on the BPO for Finance (Foxtrot).