We are looking for offshore supervisors for our latest offshore site Sandbank, which is placed 90 km west within German waters.
Offshore Service Lead WTG, Sandbank (m/f)
Your job as an Offshore Service LeadAs an Offshore Service Lead for Sandbank, you will become an important and permanent part of our operations & maintenance-organization. There, you will with the team of Offshore Service Leads and be a part of the offshore operational organization.
After commissioning has been concluded, you will be responsible for operational & maintenance tasks on site offshore, which will cover all the offshore assets. This will take place in cooperation with the offshore management in an international working environment.
You will be attached to the operational organization which is based in Esbjerg, Denmark and you will work in job rotation on the offshore operation vessels under a German working contract based in Hamburg.
- Operational control: day to day management of control of work process (review of RAMS, senior authorised person for standard work permits)
- Coordination and planning of maintenance activities with contractors and vattenfall service team to optimise production
- Supervision of contractors and sub contractors
- Carry out safety audits and inspections of own personnel and contractors
- Monitoring of wind farm performance, local adjustment of availability calculations, and carrying out alarm analysis
- Preparing routine daily, weekly and monthly performance reports
- Recommendations for improvement of operational procedures
- Local key user for SAP PM / DMS / MM, responsible for logging in and tracking service work into SAP systems
- Marine supervision such as vessel and personnel auditing and monitoring / tracking
- Support with onshore facilities management and site administrative activities as required.
Your profile as an Offshore Service Lead
You will play a key role and will have a large personal interface in the organization. It is therefore a requirement that you can work independently across levels and borders, therefore you have an understanding of culture differences and being to act accordingly. You have good communication skills and drive. You are persistent and motivated by completing your projects with the best possible result. When necessary, you are able to make quick decisions in difficult circumstances, while maintaining an obliging and service minded attitude. You are very flexible and can with ease adjust to changing circumstances, and you appreciate differences and understand how background, culture and group affiliation can affect oneself and others.
- You have a degree as a electrical/mechanical/marine engineer or the equivalent
- You have offshore experience or experience with another maritime function
- Experience working with wind turbines
- Experience with the supervision and coordination of work tasks, which are performed in an international and hectic environment with great focus on safety
- English language skills written and verbal, German language skills
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-orientated culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 20.000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from six energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources.
The Vattenfall Business Area Wind runs all offshore and onshore wind projects (development, construction and execution) and manages as well as operates all wind farms (offshore and onshore) within the Continental/UK region. In addition, the BU takes care of identifying profitable growth options for any other kind of renewable energy sources and developing solutions for system integration of renewable energy sources.
- Full time
- Unlimited contract
- You will receive a German employment contract
For information about the recruitment process please contact our recruiter Katja Spehling, via phone +49 40 79022 3468 or apply directly via the application button.