Become part of our Mission and help us to achieve our goal of being fossil free within one generation.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like Solar and Batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation and solar and batteries installations in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.
We are looking for a Service Technician / Electrician for our platforms within DanTysk and Sandbank, which are located 90 km west of Sylt within German waters.
Your job as an Service Technician / Electrician, Platforms:
You will become an important and permanent part of our operations & maintenance-organization. You will participate in operational & maintenance tasks on the Accommodation platform as well as the Offshore Substations. You will be attached to the operational organization and you will work in job rotation on the platforms under a German working contract based in Hamburg.
Your tasks will include:
- Carry out maintenance of electrical LV-MV- HV systems
- Carry out maintenance on mechanical systems
- Readiness to expand your abilities other non-electrical tasks
- Cargo operations and Stock keeping
- Operating Cranes
- Be part of the ERT (Emergency Response Team)
- House keeping
- Flight operation HLO (Helicopter Landing Officer) / HAD (Helideck Assistant)
Your profile as a Service Technician / Electrician, Platforms:
- You are a certified industrial / marine electrician or equivalent
- You have minimum five years of working experience in your trained job
- You have experience with operating cranes
- You have offshore / maritime experience
- Experience with fault finding in electrical and mechanical complex systems
- Experience in maintenance works on complex systems divers systems
- High proficiency
- Medium Voltage Switching proficiency
- Proficiency in reading electrical diagrams and electrical fault finding
- Experience with successful completion of work tasks, which are performed in an international and hectic environment with great focus on safety
- English language skills written and verbal, German language skills are desirable
- Willing to work in a shift pattern 14 days on, 14 days off shift
- Readiness to take required offshore trainings according to GWO
- Medical fitness according to AWMF
- Full time
- Unlimited contract
- You will receive a German employment contract
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal working environment. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues -- the ‘Ask and Share’ concept is essential for the way we work. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Process and timeline:
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is the 12th of May 2019. For more information about the recruitment process contact Vanessa Koop, Recruitment, phone +49 40 79022 7786.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
We look forward to receiving your application!