For our offshore sites Sandbank and Dan Tysk, we are looking for
Service Technicians Offshore Wind (m/f)
Your job as Service Technician Offshore Wind
As a Service Technician you will primarily be working with our turbine contractor Siemens. During the service contract period they have the main responsibility for maintaining the turbines and ensuring their operations. Here you will be a part of joined teams with Siemens and Vattenfall technicians.
You will be accommodated offshore during the time period of your shift.
Your key activities will be
- Schedule maintenance and corrective maintenance together with Siemens and under their supervision
- Finding electrical, mechanical and hydraulic errors
- Improvement of work methods in conjunction with Vattenfall’s generation departments
- Reporting of faults and carrying out works in Vattenfall’s maintenance system
- Contribute to Vattenfall's expansion in wind power with experience from O & M
Your profile as Service Technician Offshore Wind
- Proven track record in a mechanical, electrical or electronic background
- Experience with Siemens 3.6 or 4.0 wind power turbines is desirable
- Some experience from offshore would be ideal because access to the wind farm will be by CTV or Helicopter
- Previous experience with wind turbines would be good, but full training will be provided
- Candidates with relevant experience and qualifications in operating and maintaining high voltage networks would be preferred
- English language skills written and verbal, German language skills
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-orientated culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 20.000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from six energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources.
The Vattenfall Business Area Wind runs all offshore and onshore wind projects (development, construction and execution) and manages as well as operates all wind farms (offshore and onshore) within the Continental/UK region. In addition, the BU takes care of identifying profitable growth options for any other kind of renewable energy sources and developing solutions for system integration of renewable energy sources.
- Full time
- Unlimited contract
- You will receive a German employment contract
For information about the recruitment process please contact our recruiter Katja Spehling, via phone +49 40 79022 3468 or apply directly via the application button.