Vattenfall is looking for an ambitious
SharePoint Support/Evangelist and Trainer
The location for this position is Berlin or Hamburg, Germany.
Join us to make Vattenfall’s vision true to become fossil-free within one generation! We now need to strengthen our organisation with an SharePoint support/evangelist/trainer in our international team Common Solutions Management (YICMC). You will be the main contact person for Vattenfall internationally when there are requests or questions regarding Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint Online. We offer exciting work tasks in an international environment, great collaboration in motivated teams.
Your job as SharePoint Support/Evangelist and Trainer
- Help to increase the basic understanding of SharePoint in the whole organisation
- Find solutions for the organisation to use SharePoint more effectively
- Assistance to the users for them to understand, use and develop specific SharePoint functionality
- Create advanced applications based on SharePoint Online and Office 365 services such as Flow and PowerApps (replacement, new app)
- Manage several SharePoint projects as a developer or a project manager
- Responsible to coordinate different SharePoint requests and make sure that they all align with the specified ECM Strategy and Governance rules
- Interact regularly with Key users
- Educate/train users in SharePoint
- Act as support towards Service Desk so that they will be able to support users efficiently
- Advise and support internal customers
- Build insight and knowledge to the internal customer’s business
- Work with the different business units to understand their requirements, and translate these into efficient and clear IT requirements
Your profile as SharePoint Support/Evangelist and Trainer
- You have a relevant bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Several years of work experience in SharePoint and SharePoint Online solutions
- You understand the connection between information handling and the SharePoint solution
- Relevant work experience as a SharePoint trainer
- Experience in international projects and diverse project groups
- Preferably experience with Agile ways of working
- Preferably you already worked as a consultant
- Knowledge about IT infrastructure and ITIL is a merit
What we are looking for in a SharePoint Support/Evangelist and Trainer?
- You have a strong believe and drive for SharePoint and Microsoft technologies
- You already demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills; ability to deal with political topics
- Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong focus on cooperation
- You are very structured and performance-oriented
- You have a talent to motivate team members and to ensure all move towards the same end results
- Business-fluent level of English and conversational proficiency in German
- Occasional international travel is required
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in Nordic (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland.
Please send us your application along with your detailed CV and cover letter in English.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact the hiring manager Suzanne Uhlén via phone +46 763355040. For more information about the recruitment process please contact Bettina Keil via phone +494079022 (2289). Please apply directly via the application button.
We are looking forward to your application!
Please be aware that this position might be security classed and the final candidate might be subjected to a security vetting process.